37

A/N: Hey Lovelies.
I'm so sorry this chapter is up so late. It has been a very turbulent couple of days.
As always, vote and Comment. I could really use the feedback. Let me know what you think!
Kisses,
-J

Estrella POV

The ripples of scorching water massaged my tense muscles, making me instantly relax. I was in the shower of my old room in the mansion, cleaning myself and reflecting on my thoughts.

I'd spent the last 3 days recuperating.
I hadn't stepped out once and spent hours on end lazing about.

Julius was well aware that I was kind of avoiding him. I had been staying in my old room since we returned from Tenerife.

It was not because of anything he did.

I was still coming to terms with everything that had happened. I wasn't feeling myself ; and my mate was paying the price for it.

He had been such a sweetheart, babying me and make sure I had anything I needed. He respected the fact that I needed space, but the more I pushed him away, the more out of his depth he felt.

I sighed, turning the water off and leaving the bathroom. After getting dressed, I made my way downstairs to have breakfast with the gang. Everyone was sat down at the island ; Except Julius.

"Good Morning."

"Morning Sunshine" Alina smiled sympathetically.

"Umm where's Julius?" I asked.

"He said he had some pack business to deal with. He's gone over to the pack house. Said he'll be back later." Xavier answered.

"Oh." I replied, my heart sinking a little. I knew it was stupid, but Julius always came to see me in the mornings before he went about his day - always. I pushed him away and now I was feeling the repercussions.

I stabbed into my waffle with a fork.
"Woah there. I don't think that waffle deserves that kind of treatment." Tony mused. I pulled a face at him and continued eating.

"So what are we all doing today?" Penny asked looking around.

"Well before your dad comes over, Estrella and I have got things to do."

I looked up at Alina who had a mischievous grin on her face. I was not aware of any plans with her. My dad had come over everyday since I had come home and if I was honest, it was a little overbearing. I loved that he was putting in effort and stepping up, but everyone in the house was already smothering me.

We went out separate ways around 11. Tony and Penny were spending the day together, Xavier was going up to the pack house to deal with some of the new members we'd gained form raiding Alex's hideout.

"Estrella why are you wearing that turtleneck? It is about 1 million degrees out woman!"

"I don't know, it was just the first thing I picked." I shrugged. 

Deep down I knew the reason I wore the turtleneck outside. I didn't want any attention on my neck at all.

"Ok so we are going to spa so you can relax and tell me what is going on with you and my brother." Alina announced as we got into her Audi.

"What are you talking about? Nothing is going on." I scoffed, playing it cool.

"You are a terrible liar, you know that?" She laughed.

We arrived at the shopping complex and went straight to the Goddess treatment hut.

Our first treatment of the day was a full body massage, something I was definitely looking forward to.