9

Julius' POV

My mate came to the door, smiling nervously.
I drank in her appearance slowly before pecking her on the cheek and being ushered into the apartment.

Her outfit was simple but appealed to me and my wolf in so many ways. She truly was effortlessly perfect.

It was going to take a lot of willpower to hold myself back. Her scent alone was making me crazy!

Estrella wandered into the kitchen and came back moments later with popcorn, m&ms and two cokes.

Once the movie had started, I found it very hard to concentrate on the story line. We were sat on the couch in front of the TV screen. I loved how she laughed at even the most menial jokes.

She was like the cutest toddler at heart.

Everything she did affected me and it was getting harder and harder to not give into the mate pull. We were at the part where Miguel meets De la Cruz when Estrella subconsciously snuggles into me leaning her head against my shoulder and her arms around my torso.

I was loving it.

Even my wolf purred in content.

This is what I wanted.

To constantly have my mate in my arms. I needed her on pack territory where I could protect her.

I knew I would eventually have to tell her about me being a Werewolf and her being my mate.

But it was easier said then done.

Humans didn't always to take to kindly to the supernatural. I would do it eventually though. Keeping it from her was killing me!

Pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind I sat with my arm around my little girlfriend enjoying every moment with her.

She gingerly stroked my abs over my shirt, causing my jeans to tighten. My jaw tightened and I gripped onto her tighter when he hand accidentally brushed my crotch. Estrella had no idea of the magnitude of her small actions and I ended up holding her hand so she couldn't tease me anymore.

The movie finished and I hated to admit it but speaking for the few parts I paid attention to, it was actually a decent film ;for a Disney animation anyway.

Estrella was crying by the time the credits rolled. I panicked a little. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned. I relaxed once she explained that the movie made her extra emotional because it was 'just so sweet'.

"Hey don't laugh at me!" She pouted as I chuckled. She faced away from me and crossed her arms.

"Awwww come on" I laughed. She huffed in response scowling at me. Within seconds I was hovering over her on the sofa, gently pinning her down with my arms.

"Aw. I'm sorry baby girl. I promise I won't laugh at you anymore. " I say kissing away the left over tears.

She giggled as I kissed her whole face starting from her jaw up to her forehead. She turned my head so that I was kissing her square on the lips.

Her lips parted slightly giving my tongue entrance in which I gladly obliged .

She gasped at the feeling and moaned into the kiss turning me on even more.

Slowly I peppered kiss down her neck and her collarbone until I grazed her sweet spot. The straps of a lacy pink bra had become visible and I all but cried out. She was panting now, making my lower half tense in excitement.

"Mark her. Mark her now Julius!"

I had an inner battle with my wolf.

"I can't mark her now Maximus. She's not ready!"