Chapter 12 | IT'S HARD TO TAKE ALL AT ONCE

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

Khalil Gibran

☆☆☆

"Do we have anything left?" Ommata asked for the thirteenth time as they were packing Lina's things from the hospital room. She has been in the hospital for the past five days but the irony there is that the days she spent in the hospital seems to be one of the sweetest days of her life.

All of her loved ones sacrificed their time to be with her in the hospital as she kept insisting that she's fine. Her father never let her go out of his sight as he kept blaming that it's all his fault. Well, actually if they haven't both abandon each other she wouldn't be suffering now.

When Ommata finds out about Lina's condition she went over the moon in hysterics crying heavenly that she don't want to lose her dearest friend not until after she witness her wedding with Junaid and get to hold their little tiger or tigress.

The day before, the doctor announced that Lina can get back home after being satisfied with her health, Ommata being the unstable one started sobbing again saying if Lina dies at home she'll hold the doctor responsible for being careless towards his patients because Lina suffered from a terrible and terrifying headache the days back.

Weird much!

"I think that's all, only for my messy hair. At least chocolate bar make me look more presentable." She motioned towards her hair.

"Lina we have to hurry as fast as possible to get out of this creepy room." Ommata stated circling her index finger around the room ignoring Lina's request.

"We could have been out if only you can stop complaining and help me tie my hair!" She stated a little annoyed.

"Are you yelling?" Ommata ask her with an arched eye brow.

"Please." She gave her her best poppy eyes.

"I hate this your innocent deceitful look." Ommata grumbled as she took out the brush. Brushing away the strands in her hair, she apply some little oil to her scalp before she hold it back in a ponytail.

"I love you too." Lina shouted with a smirk as she wrap her viel tightly around her head and gets a smack in return from Ommata.

"Ouch! Girl it hurts!" Lina screamed rubbing her arm in pain.

"Mess with me again. Do I have to get you up or even worse; carry you?" She asked with her hands akimbo as she raise a brow and Lina sighed before she gets up.

"I swear sometimes you sound as if you're my mother." She complained.

"That's only when you act stupidly which is now part of you always, precisely."

"Hey, I'm not stupid!" Lina whisper shouted as they both exit the room and headed towards the lifter.

"Idiot surely." She gave her a toothy grin.

"Ommata!" Lina grumbled sheepishly as a boy behind them heard their conversation and chuckled to himself.

"Finally. " Ommata breathed in and out heavenly as they both exited the hospital and walk towards the parking lot. "I hate that smell with passion." Ommata muttered.

"What?" Lina asked as she couldn't catch what Ommata said.

"Nothing of benefit to you." She winked at her whilst Lina rolled her eyes.

"Whatever".

Ommata laughs before she side hug Lina lightly ruffling with the hem of her viel.

"I love you." They both muttered the same time and they all burst into fits of laughter.