Chapter 3

Zeref clears his throat, glancing at both of us. "You both will have different training schedules," he says sternly. "Lucy, you will train with me tomorrow, then Irene the next day, and then August the following day."

I nod, glancing at Brandish. "What about Brandy?" I ask as he nods, staring at the ground for a moment, thinking it over super carefully.

"She will first train with August, then me, and then Irene," he says as I nod, staring at him for a long moment. I turn my attention to Brandish, feeling bad about having to leave her.

"So, what will we do today?" I ask, seeing Zeref stare at us. He smiles in our direction, meeting Irene's and August's gazes. "I want both of you to show them to their rooms," he says. "I will go back to Fiore and find people to bring here and train along with you two."

He jumps on a boat, and I glanced at Irene. "I cannot wait to get to my room!" I say excitedly, following Irene to my room.

My room had pink walls with a lovely, white and gold bed. The closet was a little bit smaller than my original closet, but I was thankful for it.

In the corner, I had a desk and my own wall of books. "That wall contains all of the magic in the world," Irene explains as I glance at her, shocked. "Zeref will only teach you as much magic as you want to learn."

I stare at her. "I want to become the strongest mage in the whole entire world," I say, seeing her stare at me. "I want to be just like you."

She chuckles. "Lucy, you're already pretty strong," she says. "Zeref knows that and must have a plan for you." A plan?

"W-What do you mean..?" I say, seeing her patiently stare at me. She picks a book from the wall as a smile appears on her face. "Celestial mages are very rare, and if I were you, I would learn every type of magic," she says as I stare at her, nodding.

"Very well," I say, seeing her smile. "I will do that." I yawn, stretching my stiff arms. Why am I so tired? I stare at Irene, seeing her chuckle.

"I see." Her voice booms. "Good night, young one." She stares at me for a moment before I fall fast asleep in the bed.