Chapter 70

My master stares at us in amusement, having a triumph look on his face. "I'm thankful to those who helped me gain fairy heart," my master says with a sadistic smirk. "Now, I can rule the world." Anger radiates off of me as I clench my fists in rage.

Erza and Irene rush forward, trying to land attacks on him. Natsu and Gray follow right behind them, combining their magic. Dimaria speeds up our reaction time, having a casual smile on her face. Brandish nods, making all of our bodies easy to move.

A smile appears on my face as I narrow my eyes at my master. My friends have given me the courage to face him. "Dimaria, Happy, get everyone to a safe spot," I say sternly as they nod. "Irene, Brandish, go and seek help from as many mages as possible."

Dimaria flashes me a cocky smile, rushing away with Happy. Irene nods politely as she follows Brandish out the door. I shift my attention back to my master, clenching my fists. "Dark goddess: demon warrior," I way, feeling the dark power enter me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

My eyes narrow at my master as I clench my fists on my swords

My eyes narrow at my master as I clench my fists on my swords. He betrayed all of us, and I'll make him regret it. I charge at my master, knocking him to the ground. He gasps for air as his eyes widen in surprise.

"You betrayed us!" I yell, slicing my two swords at him. He tries to defend against my attack but fails as the blade goes deep into his skin. I kick him to the ground as looks of surprise appear on Natsu's, Erza's, and Gray's faces.

"Now, I really gotta fire in my belly!" Natsu says arrogantly. Natsu lights his fist on fire, charging at my master. My master summons a sword, stabbing Natsu in the stomach.

"Flame Brain!" Gray yells as Natsu falters and falls to the ground. Erza glares at my master, charging towards him with Gray by her side. I gasp in horror as my master sends a sudden shockwave through Gray, knocking him unconscious. Erza catches her two swords on my master's, having a look of hatred of her face. My master smirks, destroying Erza's two swords. My master races towards Erza, stabbing her in the stomach. "Now, it's time to end this," my master says coldly.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Okay then."

He smirks, making an orb appear above his hand. I narrow my eyes at him as a serious expressions appears on my face. "Celestial goddess: guardian warrior angel," I say, feeling the power of an angel. In the end, I look exactly like this:

 In the end, I look exactly like this:

My master stares at me in shock. "You hid many of your powers from me, didn't you?" He says with a frown. I glare at him, feeling thankful that August and Irene took me to a place to learn angel magic.

"It seems so," I say grimly. "The less you know, the more of a chance I have to beat you." A flash of anger crosses his face as he narrows his eyes at me. I smirk, feeling satisfied that I kept this from him.

"This gives me more of a reason to destroy you," he says with a dark smirk. I meet his gaze, releasing a heavy sigh. He betrayed us all, and I will make him regret that. He rushes towards me, aiming his dark sword for my head.

I block his attack with my own sword, using my wings to fly in the air. A smirk made its way to my face as I stare at him. There's no way I'm backing down! I believe it's time to get serious. Serious.