Chapter 46

I find Erza as she lays on the ground, being helpless against Kyoka. "Leave my guild mate alone," I hiss as Kyoka turns to stare in my direction. A smirk appears on her face as amusement forms in her eyes.

"You will be more fun to hurt," Kyoka says, staring at me. I glare at her, knowing I could be harmed in my current form. If anything, I had to be extra careful. "Fairy Tail mages don't give up, and I won't give up either," I declare.

Kyoka rolls her eyes. I charge at her, giving her a hard kick to her stomach before knocking her to the ground. "You are so predictable," she says, slicing me with her bare hands.

I yelp in pain, remembering that Kyoka is one of the strongest of the nine demon gates. What was I expecting? Was I hoping it would be easy like Jackal? "This is where you will be dying," Kyoka says in a sadistic tone.

I stare at her, knowing that she was underestimating me. "I beg to differ," I say as a smirk appearing on my face. Irene taught me how to deal with pain in a situation while I was almost powerless, and I wouldn't let pain define me.

She races at me, slicing through me once more. I bite my lip, closing my eyes. I yawn as she stares at me in alarm. "H-How did that not harm you...?" She chokes out, glaring at me.

"My desire to protect my friends is much bigger than any pain," I exclaim as she stares at me in frustration. "If I were you, I would be scared." I close my eyes, knowing her weakness was light.

But, this time, it was different. She had Seilah's powers, and her powers increased as the timer ticked down. So, I had to be careful. I wasn't really sure what her weakness was, but I knew she could be stopped.

"Ohiuchus: Star dress!" I say, feeling the legendary power of the thirteenth zodiac fill my veins. I smile, knowing I could most likely take her on in my weakened state. In the end, I look exactly like this:

 In the end, I look exactly like this:

I meet her gaze as her eyes widen. "You have all thirteen zodiac gate keys," she says with an unflinching gaze. I stare at her, knowing that Ophiuchus has a special power of poison because of her title as a snake.

"So what?" I say as she glares at me. Kyoka charges at me as I dodge her attack, flinging poison at her. She smirks, absorbing the poison. "Demons like me love poison," she says.

My eyes widen in horror as I realize my big mistake. I was doing a Natsu and wasn't thinking before I attacked. She races towards me, knocking me to the ground. I gasp in terror, realizing that I was slowly falling unconscious.