Chapter 11

One year passed, and I was used to the guild. We went through a lot together. We met Erza, a powerful mage who looked like my mother figure, Irene.

Mirajane also got her powers back, not being afraid anymore. We also fought the Oracion Seis and went to Edolas. Now, life is crazy but great at the same time.

Along the way, we even got some new members. When we fought the Oracion Seis, we gained Wendy as a new member. Like Natsu, she is a dragon slayer. She's the sky dragon slayer.

Also, we got Gajeel and Juvia. Juvia is a crazy water mage obsessed with Gray. Gajeel is a iron dragon slayer who got his butt handed to him by Natsu.

I sat in the guild, enjoying a strawberry banana smoothie. Every time something happened in the guild, I told Zeref about it as well. It was essential that I told him about everything.

"Attention!" Makarov said as I turn my attention to him, arching a brow. "I have figured out which wizards are eligible for the S-class trials." The S-class trials? Zeref would love to know about this.

I glance all around, hoping to be chosen. I have been working extra hard for this, and maybe I will be able to see Zeref. I heard Zeref went to Tenroe Island a few months ago.

He wanted to be able to relax. This time, his good side came out. He doesn't want to destroy anyone and wants to think of a game plan. "Natsu Dragneel," Makarov says as I sigh.

Of course he would pick Natsu. "I can't wait to become S-class!" Natsu cheers. I smile, being happy for Natsu. If anything, this is amazing news for Natsu.

"Gray Fullbuster!" Makarov announces as I smile, glancing all around anxiously. Gray smirks, glancing at Natsu. "I will beat you!" Gray yells.

"Lucy Heartfilia!" Makarov says as I smile, feeling everyone's gazes. At this rate, I will be S-class in no time. I may not be able to put up much of a fight against Natsu, but I will put my magic limiter to 5%.

Maybe, I could beat them. "Yay!" I cheer excitedly, knowing that they would want some sort of response. I glance at Natsu, meeting his gaze.

"Luce, you're on!" He says as I smile, feeling amused by his statement. So far, he's nothing compared to his brother, and I actually beat Zeref before.

"Alright then." I stare at him. A few others were called. Levy, Juvia, Elfman, Freed, and Cana. This was great news. I knew that this battle would be fun, and I would not dare to back down.