Chapter 88

My eyes open as a stiffness appears within my body. My arms, legs, and stomach were chained to a wall, making me unable to move. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, trying to remember what happened.

I was tricked by a small girl and then captured. My fists clench as I wonder how I'm going to get out of these chains. I'm not sure who these people are, but I need to escape and find a way to beat my mom.

The prison door silently opens as I gasp, pretending to be asleep. I hear the sound of clicking, knowing that the cell was opening. My eyes snap open as a purple haired female stands there, staring into my soul with her purple eyes.

She wears a tight, dark leather outfit that shows off a lot of skin and dark, high heeled boots that came above her knees. "Why am I here!?" I demand, clenching my fists in pure rage.

"I can't answer that even if I wanted to," she says as a sadistic smirk appears on her face. I flinch, hearing a dark laugh escape her lips. I meet her gaze, not daring to back down. "My friends will find me," I hiss.

"They won't even know that you're gone," the purple haired female says darkly, narrowing her eyes at me. "Now, I must take you somewhere." She snaps her fingers as darkness surrounds my body, lifting me into the air. I gasp in surprise, trying to move. I squeeze my eyes in concentration, trying to remember this type of magic.

My master informed me a lot about the different types of magic but this one was unique and rare. With this magic, it could completely bind the body with the use of darkness. "Darkness binding," I say as the female stops.

"Oh? So you know the type of magic I use?" She says as a dark smirk appears on her face. "It's been awhile since I've met someone who knew the type of magic I use." She stares at me a long moment before walking into the throne room.

The throne room was rather spacious, having a giant, gold throne in the center and gold paintings around the room. A woman sits on the throne, having beautiful, blonde locks that roll down her shoulders with a black and gold gown that sparkles in the room light. The woman stares at me with her golden orbs, not daring to take her eyes off of me.

"I brought her here, your majesty," the female says, staring at the woman. The woman shifts her gaze as a look of disgust appears in her eyes. I narrow my eyes at her, wondering why I was brought here. "You can leave, Yuni," the woman says.

Yuni nods respectfully, bowing to the woman. Yuni leaves the room as I fall to the floor, being covered chains. The woman snaps her fingers as a gold light surrounds her.

The gold light vanishes as I stare at her in amazement, knowing that was a high level transformation. Dust fills the air as surprise fills me. The woman in front of me was no other than my very own mom.