Chapter 6

Nine years have passed since then, and I have finally completed my training. Over the years, I have become Zeref's apprentice and the leader of the Spriggan. We have so many new members of the spriggan, and that is amazing.

All of them had to follow through with his plans. With Zeref's plan, I have to go and infiltrate a guild known as fairy tail. I must get all this information on the guild. A knock came from my door as a gasp escapes my lips.

"Come in!" I say as Brandish and Irene walk into my room. Both of them stare at me, furrowing their eyebrows. "Lucy, I knew you for the longest time," Brandish says, giving me a big hug.

"You were always like a daughter to me.." Irene admits, staring at me. "I will miss you." Both of them hug me as tears roll down my cheeks. I don't know how long this will take, but I will miss them.

The door opens as Zeref stands there. He smiles in my direction, nodding. "Lucy, it's time.." He says, glancing at me. "I sense a fairy tail wizard heading towards Hargeon." I nod, waving good bye to all of them.

In so many ways, I will miss them. They are my family, and I really love them. Before I left for Isghar, I found an expensive magic limiter. I bought it, knowing that it would allow me to use any percentage of power I wanted before setting it to 3% of my true power.

I smile, walking towards the boat, not feeling my intense magical energy. I hop on the next boat, hoping that they wouldn't be too suspicious of me. A sigh escapes my lips before I fall asleep on my portion of the boat.

When I open my eyes, the boat has stopped, and we have arrived. It's time to find that fairy tail mage. I walk through the streets of Hargeon, finding the Salamander of fairy tail. Well, I guess this is it. Now, it is time to act like I actually want to join fairy tail.

I walk towards him, instantly feeling like I'm having a crush on him. What is happening? Why does it feel like I have a major crush on him? I gasp, seeing a ring. That ring is a charm ring, making girls fall in love with him.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "Igneel!" A voice came, seeing a male with dark, familiar eyes.  His eyes look similar to my master's. I study him, wondering who he was.

The pink haired guy stares at him, glancing at the mage for a moment. He slumps down in disappointment before walking away. I saw some of the girls attack him, but he didn't do anything at all.

I walk towards him, feeling tons of people staring at me. I bet they thought I was weird even. "Hey," I say, seeing him stare at me. "Um, thanks for breaking that spell." Well, I have to at least act like I'm an actual person.

His stomach growls as I stare at him. Why do those eyes look so familiar? "Natsu, she's weird," the blue cat said. I gasp in shock, surprised about how much I was actually freaked out.

"An exceed," I say, seeing them stare at me. "What's your name?" The blue cat stares at me. I sigh, glancing away for a long moment. Maybe, I am being too weird.

"Hi, I am Happy," the blue cat says joyfully. "And, this is Natsu." I glance at both of them, knowing I wasn't acting too suspicious. I smile, knowing this may come in handy later on. But, for now, I need to figure out who is Natsu and why he has my master's eyes.