Chapter 75

I sit in the library that night, searching up different results on god Ankhseram. There wasn't a lot known about god Ankhseram. All I've figured out was god Ankhseram cursed many people in history, causing them to live a miserable life of immortality.

God Ankhseram cursed my master and Mavis. The reason they were cursed was because they messed with the cycle of life and death. Because of the curse, people's lives were destroyed. My master was supposed to die four hundred years ago but continued living on.

"Can I help you with anything, miss?" A voice asks as a librarian stands there. She has sweet, brown hair that tumbles down her back with curious, pink orbs. "Do you have any books on god Ankhseram?" I ask.

She sighs heavily. "I have just the thing," the librarian says before hurrying away. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration as I anxiously await her return. She soon returns, having a pitch black book in her hand. The librarian nervously hands it to me, having a concerned look on her face.

"Thanks!" I say cheerfully before opening the book. The book was ancient, having old and slightly torn pages. I smile, knowing that I had to get home before it was too late. I hurriedly check out the book, rushing outside.

Five mages stand outside, having amused looks on their faces. "This is the first wizard saint?" One of them asks before bursting into laughter. I narrow my eyes at them, feeling annoyed with their presence. All of these mages come up to me and think they actually stand a chance against me.

I snap my fingers as magic proof ropes appear on their entire bodies. I emotionless stare at them. My eyes close as I send them to a dark mage prison. It's always the same thing with these mages.

Many mages want to fight me. Each time, I would do the exact same thing. As the first wizard saint, I'm allowed to put any mage behind bars. However, if the other nine wizard saints disagree with my decision, they have a right to take the person out of prison.

It wasn't long before I safely make it home. I casually take off my clothes, getting in the warm shower. The shower didn't take long as I head straight to bed. I place my head on the pillow, being consumed by exhaustion as I enter dreamland.

I face the Heartfilia mansion as a woman came into view. Her back was facing me, having a cloak cover her entire being. "Who are you?" I ask, being unable to move. The woman never answers.

I watch as the woman slightly moves, slowly turning her head.

My eyes snap open as questions fill my mind. Who is that woman? What could the dream mean? Why was I at the Heartfilia estate? I clench my fists in rage as I feel trapped. Trapped.