Chapter 59

I narrow my eyes at Acnologia, feeling my inner hatred. The dragon of death charges in my direction, aiming his claw at my shoulder. I flap my wings, slicing in his direction.

Cuts and bruises form on his body as he shot a cold glare in my direction. "Y-You'll regret that...!" He says viciously as a look of fury appears on his face. A smirk made its way to my face as I hold Celesta's key in my hand.

I allow my dragon transformation to wear off, seeing his suspicious gaze. He turns back to his human form, not daring to take his eyes off of me. "Open, gate of the celestial dragon! Celesta!" I say as a blue and yellow dragon appears before me.

Celesta has two, twinkling blue eyes and a genuine smile. "Mistress Lucy, it's great to see you again," Celesta says cheerfully. I nod, turning back into my dragon form. Acnologia glares at me, shifting back to his dragon form as well.

"Celesta, lets attack this pathetic excuse for a dragon," I say as she nods happily. Celesta charges at Acnologia with her immense speed, knocking Acnologia to the ground. Acnologia roars with anger, sending a punch in her direction. Celesta smiles, disappearing from sight and then reappearing right behind him.

A smile made its way to my face as I realize what she was doing. Celesta would vanish to the celestial spirit world and then reappear somewhere else. It was a logical strategy but involved her using her own magical energy.

"Elemental dragon roar!" I yell as a mixture of elements race towards Acnologia. The dragon of death harshly hits the ground, being covered in deep injures. Celesta nods in my direction as I fly towards Acnologia, making a knife appear in my hands.

"W-What are you going to do...?" Celesta asks, having a nervous expression on her face. I narrow my eyes at Acnologia, knowing that this dragon needs to be killed before doing more damage. "Giving him a slow, painful death," I say coldly.

Celesta nods as I slowly walk towards Acnologia, having a dark smirk on my face. I plunge the knife into one wing, feeling amused when he winces in pain. I stab the knife into his other wing as he glares at me. "Y-You will pay for this..." Acnologia chokes out as I quickly slice at his legs.

I glare at him. "You're lucky you aren't dead yet," I say coldly as Celesta disappears back to the celestial spirit world. A smirk made its way to my face as I turn back to normal, looking exactly like this:

Acnologia shifts back to his human form, having life threatening injuries covering his entire body

Acnologia shifts back to his human form, having life threatening injuries covering his entire body. "Good night, dragon of death," I say, knocking him unconscious. I smirk, being pleased with my performance. Hopefully, nature itself will end him.

I head back to the ships, hoping to find my master. My master stands on the beach with an army, having a patient look on his face. "Mistress Lucy," a high ranking guard says as all of them bow to me.

I smile, staring at my master. "Master, I've defeated Acnologia, and he won't cause us anymore problems," I say as a bright smile appears on his face. He walks towards me as a proud expression appears on his face.

"That was fast," he says in amazement. "I'm proud of you, my dear apprentice." A smile makes its way to my face as I know it's just the beginning. Now, lets win this war!