Chapter 52

I open my eyes, feeling the warmth of my very own bed. I smile, being happy to be back with the spriggan. If anything, I missed their company. A sudden knock came from the door, surprising me.

"Come in..." I say, seeing the door fly open. Dimaria, Brandish, and Irene stand there, having smiles on their faces. Dimaria wears a lovely, green short dress that barely covers her butt. With her top, it is strapless, showing a small bit of her cleavage.

Brandish smiles, wearing a black bikini top with white jeans. On her feet, she is wearing black and white slip ons. Irene glances at me, having a look of relief on her face. She wears a lovely, black dress that shows a bite of her bottom boobs. The dress comes down her mid thigh, going perfectly with her black heels.

"Come on!" Brandish says, pulling me out of bed. "It's girl's day out!" I glance at her, feeling a bit surprised by her statement. How could I forget about this day? I yawn, staring at her for a long moment.

"I will be right there!" I say, rushing into my closet. I missed all of these clothes. These clothes were more my style and less the other style I was trying to have. I find the perfect outfit, soon looking exactly like this:

I walk out of the dressing room, seeing the girls stare at me in surprise

I walk out of the dressing room, seeing the girls stare at me in surprise. "Lucy, you look so pretty!" Dimaria exclaims, having a bright smile on her face. I nod, staring at them for a long moment.

"Let's go!" Brandish says in an excited tone. I grin, wondering what we are going to do today. Irene smirks, glancing at us for a long moment. "I have the whole day planned for us!" She says.

She leads us to a bar, hurrying inside. I glance inside, feeling rather happy. The bar seems rather fun and very lively. "Drinks are on you, Irene," Dimaria says as I smile, seeing Irene sweat drop.

"I-I guess.." Irene says, realizing her mistake. I smirk, seeing Brandish run into the place, ordering her drink. "I guess we should join her," Dimaria says casually.

Irene glances at me. "You have been quiet," she says. I sigh, staring at the ground. Zeref and I have been getting along so well that it's just strange to be back. "It feels weird to be back here," I murmur.

She nods. I gasp, remembering that she heard me. She is a dragon. "And, you aren't used to us anymore?" She asks as I sigh, staring at the ground. She knows me so well. I nod, exchanging a look with Irene.

"I practically lost seven years of my life on that stupid island," I groan as she nods. "If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have gone to fairy tail in the first place." She sighs, glancing at me for a long moment.

"Lucy, it may seem pointless to you, but it actually did help you," she says as I stare at her. What could she mean by this? I sigh, seeing her furrow her eyebrows.

"I..."

"Just listen to me.." Irene says sharply. "When you were apart of fairy tail, you learned something that will help you as a mage." I nod, knowing what she meant by that. After all, I have a better supply of magic. I improved my power source at three percent.

I nod. "Okay then," I say, leading her into the bar. For that night, we had so much fun. We drank and partied, not really caring what the entire world thought of us. After all, we were just girls having fun.