Chapter 45

A few more demons were defeated, and the Tartaros guild hall was destroyed. In a way, I couldn't believe what was happening. I'm currently with Natsu, Happy, Laxus, Gajeel, Patherlily, Levy, and Juvia.

I couldn't believe how strong the fairy tail mages were. First, they are in an alliance to defeat the Oracion Seis. For the most part, fairy tail did all of the work. Then, they defeated Grimiore Heart, having no mercy on them. Now, it seems like they are destroying Tartaros.

A loud roar interrupts my thoughts. "What is that noise?" Natsu asks suddenly as I glance all around, recalling that noise. It wasn't just a noise. In fact, it was much worse than that.

"Acnologia," I murmur, knowing that the dragon slayers heard me. Natsu stares at me as his eyes widen in surprise and terror. "Not that thing again," he says.

All of a sudden, Natsu's chest started to glow as he lets out a loud scream. I hurry over to him, wanting to support him. What could be happening to him? I touch his arm, pulling away almost instantly.

His arm was burning hot as a look of alarm appears on my face. "Natsu, are you okay?" I ask, seeing him yell in pain. I glance at Gajeel, noticing that he was in a similar state as Natsu. Juvia glances at them in surprise, having a nervous expression on her face.

"W-Whats happening...?" She chokes out, looking startled. All of a sudden, a dragon appears out of thin air as I gasp, realizing it was Igneel, Natsu's dragon. Natsu stands up, narrowing his eyes at Igneel.

"Igneel!!" He calls as fire forms at his feet. He hurries towards Igneel, having a hopeful look on his face. That's when Acnologia shows up. I stare at the scene in shock. Igneel vs Acnologia. Who would win?

Gajeel sits up one second later, looking much better. "We must do something!" I say in alarm before hurrying away, knowing that I have to find Natsu. With him disturbing Igneel, that could put both of them in serious danger.

I may not like Natsu, but I have to keep my word to my master. I shouldn't let any harm fall upon him. Only he is allowed to harm Natsu. All of a sudden, I was pulled into a private place with my master.

"Lucy, it's great to see you again," he says softly as my eyes widen. Tears form in my eyes as I sigh nervously. I stare into his dark eyes, feeling rather relieved. "M-Master, I..." I start.

Before I could finish, he plants his lips on mine. He has soft lips, having a sweet taste to them. I pull away, glancing at him for a moment. "M-Master, Acnologia is here..." I say nervously.

"Igneel won't harm us," he notes. "The two dragons will knock each other out for today." I stare at him in alarm. He might be correct. He frowns, glancing at me.

"So, that leaves us with two more demons," I say as he nods. "Mard Geer and Kyoka." He furrows his eyebrows in concentration, having a serious expression on his face.

"I will finish up Mard Geer while you help handle Kyoka," he says sharply as I nod, giving him a quick kiss, hoping that I could finish up Kyoka before it was too late.