Chapter 64

I narrow my eyes at Mirajane as a stern expression appears on her face. "Everyone, get out of here," she says, narrowing her eyes at me. I stare at her, feeling amused with her new abilities. If anything, this power was comparable to half of the spriggans.

"Why would you send them away?" I ask darkly as a smirk appears on my face. She glares at me, refusing to take her eyes off of me. "They have other members of the spriggan to fight," she says.

I roll my eyes, feeling her intense gaze. "You'll regret challenging me," I say in amusement, meeting her gaze. She sighs heavily, clenching her fists. "Lucy, I don't want to fight you," she admits.

A dark smirk appears on my lips. "Okay then," I say with a genuine smile. "That will only make it easier on me." I take a step forward as a flash of fear appears on her face.

"Lucy, please..." Mirajane begs as her hair covers her eyes. "I also know that you had a hard past until Zeref took you in." I glare at her, clenching my fists in annoyance. She didn't only call my master by that name, but she also talked about my past like it was nothing.

I stare at her, clenching my fists in rage. "I don't need to talk about my past with you," I say coldly as a look of pity forms on her face. "It's time to end this. Dark goddess: demon sword." My entire appearance changes once more as I look exactly like this:

" My entire appearance changes once more as I look exactly like this:

A fearful expression appears on her face as she stares at me. "If you want to fight, then so be it!" She says angrily. "Satan Soul: Algeria!" I narrow my eyes at her as an amused smirk appears on my face. She wields the power of all of the demons of Tartaros.

"Very impressive." I stare at her. She frowns nervously, preparing to attack as she takes a shaky step forward. Mirajane charges at me, having a newfound speed. I arch a brow, feeling slightly surprised by her new speed.

In this form, her speed is faster than I would have predicted. But, she will never be as fast as me. I smirk, watching her with amusement. She swings her arm at me as I smile, catching her arm in ease.

Her eyes widen in terror. "Y-You..." She chokes out as her body trembles in fear. I heave a sigh before sending her across the battlefield. She harshly hits the ground, being a few feet away. "Weak," I murmur before slowly heading towards.

Before I could reach her, scarlet red hair wizzes past me. My eyes widen in surprise as Erza stands there, having a stern look on her face. An amused smirk appears on my lips as I stare at her, knowing that she will do anything to protect her comrade.