Chapter 66

I stare at the two girls, feeling vaguely impressed. They stand against my true power with brave looks on their faces. "Irene, Ajeel, Dimaria, head in the direction of fairy tail," I order, narrowing my eyes at Erza and Mirajane.

Erza glares in our direction. "The mages there won't allow you to enter so easily!" She declares, having a hopeful look on her face. I roll my eyes, feeling annoyed with her meaningless statement. "Of course," Irene says, completely ignoring Erza's statement.

"You too afraid to attack us together?" Mirajane asks in a mocking tone, raising a brow. I roll my eyes, knowing that they didn't know what they were up against. "That's what I would call overkill," I say in a sadistic tone.

"Mirajane, lets go!" Erza yells, charging in my direction with such urgency. Mirajane nods, following right behind her. A smirk makes its way to my face as I appear behind them. "Hey, idiots!" I call as their eyes widen in shock.

Vicious looks appear on their faces as they narrow their eyes at me. "Satan Soul!" Mirajane says as she transforms into her original takeover. I slowly walk towards them as amusement appears on my face. Her normal takeover form is nothing compared to what I can do.

Mirajane races in my direction, swinging her fist towards me. A bored expression appears on my face as I easily stop her punch, seeing her eyes widen in terror. "N-No..." Mira chokes out as she trembles in fear.

I roll my eyes, feeling irritated with their presence. "You two are just wasting my time," I say with a bored sigh. "I believe it's time to end this." Erza shoots a glare in my direction, requiping once more. A dark smirk made its way to my face as I know she's going to use her strongest requip.

I watch as she wore her nakagami armor. A stern gaze appears on her face as she prepares to face me. "You'll regret using us!" Erza yells, clenching her fists around her nakagami staff. "Nakagami starlight!" I watch as the legendary attack comes at me as a sense of amazement forms on my face.

"Cancel," I murmur, holding my hand up to the staff. The attack disappears as smoke fills the battlefield. I smile, feeling the energy of the smoke. I sigh, using my smoke ability to pinpoint their locations. I extend my arms, grabbing both of them by their throats. Mira and Erza gasp for air as tears form in their eyes.

The smoke clears as a smirk makes its way to my face. The smoke exhausted them and made them vulnerable to any attack I would throw their way. "W-What did you do to us...?" Mirajane asks shakily, narrowing her eyes at me.

A dark smirk appears on my face. "That's for me to know, and you to find out," I say with a sadistic smile, flicking my wrist. A slight breeze came in their direction, knocking them to the ground. Both of them let out ear piercing screams, being the perfect music to my ears.

"T-That smoke made us vulnerable to any attack..." Erza chokes out, having a pained look on her face. Mirajane gasps in terror as she looks behind me. I slowly turn around, coming face to face with Acnologia. My eyes widen in surprise as a angry yet stern expression appears on his face.

He lands on the ground, returning to his human form. Acnologia glares at me as his bruises and stab wounds look worse than before. "H-How can you still move...?" I ask in surprise as he narrows his eyes at me.

"Lucy Heartfilia, I need to talk to you," he says in an emotionless tone. I stare at him, feeling slightly surprised by his statement. What could the dragon of death want to discuss with me? He furrows his eyebrows in concentration, turning back into a dragon. I gasp in surprise as he picks me up, flying into the sky. I clench my fists, knowing that I weakened Erza and Mirajane. Even now, I doubt they would survive long against any of our forces.