Chapter 26

I walk down there, being prepared for anything. This girl could have any power that I'm unaware about. "Blondie.." She murmurs, tilting her head sideways. I smirk slightly, seeing her study me.

I watch her carefully, seeing her hair light up. "No problemo," I say, smirking in her direction. "Cancer: Star dress!" My outfit changes as I smile, feeling his quick reflexes. In the end, I look exactly like this:

Flare smirks, swinging her hair in my direction

Flare smirks, swinging her hair in my direction. I stare at her in amusement before slicing through her hair, cutting it off. Everyone gasps in shock, watching me kick her in the stomach. "You will pay for that!" She hisses.

She makes her hair dig through the ground as I glance around, wondering where it might be. She points in the direction of the fairy tail booth as I gasp, seeing Asuka in danger. I stop, knowing I had to release a secret spell to protect Asuka.

I close my eyes, feeling her hair grab my feet. Now, I can do this. My master could be watching, and I don't want to disappoint him. I sigh, touching my magic limiter, increasing it by one percent.

A newfound energy came from me as Flare gasps, dropping me on the ground. "Force field!" I say, making a force field around Flare and I. Flare gasps in pain, glancing at her hair. I smirk, knowing it worked.

"H-How'd you do that...?" She asks as I drop the force field. I glare at her, feeling irritated. I am the strongest mage ever, and she dares to defy me. "I will make you pay for your actions," I say.

"And, whats a weak celestial mage gonna do?" She says as I smirk, knowing I have been training. I have new spells that I can use. I arch a brow, being surprised that she wants to test me. "Celestial armor," I say, soon looking exactly like this:

 "Celestial armor," I say, soon looking exactly like this:

Her eyes widen in shock as I glare at her. I race at her, lifting my sword above my head. Her hair comes at me, but I simply swipe at it, knocking it to the ground. "Hey!!" She yells angrily.

I slice the sword at her, knocking her across the battlefield. "It's time to finish this!" I say, adding a smile. "Aquarius: Star dress!" I close my eyes, allowing the form to take over, soon looking exactly like this:

 "Aquarius: Star dress!" I close my eyes, allowing the form to take over, soon looking exactly like this:

Flare stares at me, fear in her eyes. "Aqua metria!" I say, seeing a giant beam of water appears all around, racing towards Flare. A sudden feeling comes at me as I instantly recognize it.

Someone is trying to block of my spell. The spell dies down as I feel weaker. Instead of falling over, I regain my balance, refusing to lose. If I have to use all of my energy, then so be it. I glare at her, knowing that this would be totally worth the fight.

"Open, gate of the giant crab! Cancer!" I say, seeing her eyes widen. "Open, gate of the balance! Libra!" Libra does a gravity change, knocking Flare to the ground while Cancer cuts her hair.

I race towards her, allowing my celestial spirits to disappear. I kick her in the stomach, giving her a nice uppercut. She gasps, coughing up blood. She lands on the ground, trying to stand up. Flare forces herself to stand up.

"I won't lose to a pathetic fairy like you," she says angrily as I smirk, knowing she would refuse to give up. My master taught me how to handle these types of people with little to no magic. I ran at her as she sends her fiery hair at me.

I grab her hair with my hands, hitting her to the ground. Her eyes widen before I kick her in the face. She gasps, falling unconscious before she hits the ground. "And, the winner is Lucy Heartfilia of fairy tail team A!" The announcer says as I smile, glancing at my team, seeing their shocked expressions.