Chapter 53

I sit in the conference room, being engaged in another meeting. In this meeting, we were discussing how we were to acquire Fairy Heart and what measures needed to be put in place. As much as I try to concentrate on this important meeting, my gaze kept shifting to my master. He looks extremely attractive today, having a serious look on his face.

"Lucy, you better be paying attention," August's stern voice came from across the table. I gulp, feeling all of their eyes on me. I furrow my eyebrows, exchanging a nervous look with Irene. "Lucy..." She murmurs.

"Of course I'm paying attention!" I say abruptly. "This is a meeting to figure out how to get Fairy Heart and—" Brandish chuckles to herself as my master stares at me quizzically. My cheeks flush in embarrassment as August clears his throat.

"What's the plan for capturing Fairy Heart?" God Serena asks, having an arrogant smile on his face. I furrow my eyebrows, catching my master's gaze. A smirk appears on his face as he winks at me. My cheeks burn as I try to regain focus.

"Irene can handle Acnologia," I say, seeing their eyes widen in surprise. "This would leave the rest of us open. Master Zeref and I can head in the direction of Fairy Heart while the rest of you could wipe out the mages of Fiore." I glance at my master for approval as a proud smile came to his face.

Dimaria clears her throat. "Emperor Zeref, couldn't I just stop time and take us to Fairy Heart?" She asks in a hopeful tone, not daring to take her gaze off of my master.

"What's the fun in that?" Ajeel whines, having his fists clenched. "I want to kick some fairy butt! I bet I could take them all on my own! If their strongest mage was God Serena, then we have nothing to worry about!"

"The reason why that wouldn't work is because there are formidable time mages there," I say, completely ignoring Ajeel's statement. "Ultear Milkovich is an example of one of their strongest time mages. Time magic has its weaknesses, and we can't risk that."

Dimaria nods, becoming silent almost instantly. "Lucy, what mages do we have to watch out for?" Invel asks in a stern tone, having an unflinching look on his face.

"From the fairy tail guild, we have to watch out for Gildarts Clive, Laxus Dreyer, Mirajane Strauss, Erza Scarlet, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell, Juvia Lockster, and their master," I say.

"I see..." Invel says, adjusting his glasses. "Please tell us some of the information about these mages." I sigh, exchanging a look with my master. My master shoots me a comforting nod as I glance at Invel.

I nod. "First, we will start with the Ace of Fairy Tail," I say, seeing Brandish arch a brow in slight interest. "He's the strongest mage of fairy tail, but I'm not sure what is so special about him." August frowns, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration.

"What type of magic does he have?" August asks in a serious tone. I frown, glancing at my master, seeing him nod. "He has a magic called crash magic," I say.

"That's a powerful magic to wield," Neinhart says, having a nervous expression on his face. I furrow my eyebrows, exchanging a look with my master. A look of frustration appears on his face as stares at the ground. "Master, what's troubling you?" I ask sweetly.

All of the spriggan turn their heads to face Master Zeref. "We are going up against one of the only people able to kill me," he says with a frown. "My younger brother, Natsu." I frown, knowing that Natsu poses the greatest threat to my master.

"Tell us more about the fairy tail mages," Invel says sternly. I nod, glancing at my master's pained look. Apart of him was afraid of what to come. "Laxus is the grandson of the guild master and a second generation lightning dragon slayer," I say.

Wall bursts into laughter, seeming amused. "That's.....awesome," Wall says with a dark smirk. "I can't wait to face him." I glance around the room, seeing looks of excitement appear on their faces. Jacob nods, ushering me to continue.

"Mirajane, the She-devil," I say, feeling their curious looks. "Mira may look weaker than other mages, but she is strong. She uses takeover demon magic." Irene stares at me as a look of curiosity appears on her face.

"Don't worry, I can handle a simple takeover mage," Ajeel says with a cocky smile. I arch a brow, feeling amused with his arrogance. It could definitely be a possibly that she could fight on par with the mid-level spriggans. "Don't underestimate your opponents," Larcade says with a cool smirk.

"Next, there's Erza," I say as my gaze hardens. "She uses requip to a high level and is the daughter of Irene." I watch as everyone's eyes widen. Irene sighs heavily before shooting me a glare.

"That's why I'm taking her on," Irene says in a dangerous tone. I chuckle to myself, wishing I never brought it up. A frown appears on my face as I know that Erza could defeat most mid-level spriggans. "Anyways, whose next?" God Serena asks.

"Natsu Dragneel is a first generation fire dragon slayer," I say darkly as my hair covers my eyes. "He is E.N.D, so don't take him on unless you know how to handle him." All of them nod, keeping stern looks on their faces.

"Lucy, did you forget to tell them that he is also my brother?" My master says. I casually roll my eyes, feeling his intense gaze on me. He furrows his eyebrows, having a nervous look on his face.

"Master, please excuse this statement, but you already told us," I say as he frowns. My master nods, glancing at the ground. Ajeel stares at me, having an unaffected look printed on his face.

"Oh.."

"The next one is Gray Fullbuster," I say with a casual smile. "He originally uses ice make magic but was granted the ability to use ice devil slayer magic." I exchange a look with Invel, seeing a dark smirk appear on his lips.

"I will have a go at him," Invel says as I smile. That would be a very intriguing battle. I would be prepared to watch it while munching down a bowl of popcorn. "No one is stopping you," Ajeel says with a goofy smile.

"My apprentice, please continue," my master says as I nod. The room became quiet as everyone stares at me. "The next one is Gajeel," I say, feeling a deep hatred for him.

"What about him?" Bloodman asks. I bite my lip, remembering how he acted as if he was so powerful in the beginning. "He's a first generation iron shadow dragon slayer," I state.

"It's like what we saw in the grand magic games," August recalls. I nod, glancing at him. My master stares at me, having a nervous look on his face. I stare at the ground, knowing Wendy and Juvia were the weaker parts of the strong mages.

"Finally, there's Wendy and Juvia," I say. "Wendy is a first generation sky dragon slayer while Juvia is a water mage." They nod, knowing that they were nothing special by my tone of voice. I glance around the room before telling them other information about the fairy tail mages and the other mages of Fiore.