Chapter 14

I close my eyes, using a private scan of the tunnels. One of the tunnels had Gildarts, the strongest mage in fairy tail. You would be unlucky to face off against him. If I fought against him, then my cover would definitely be blown.

Another tunnel has Mirajane. I only saw her fight a few times, and I would rather not face her. If you underestimate her, then that would be your biggest mistake.

Then, there's Erza in another tunnel. If I faced off against her, then my cover would be blown. She's a formidable opponent, and I wouldn't dare to underestimate her.

Then, there are three tunnels that you face off against the other mages for the next round. If I got that one, I would most likely be fighting Natsu, Gajeel, Juvia, or even Gray.

I glanced at the final one, knowing that tunnel was different. This tunnel was completely empty, being the only way not to fight. I smile, hurrying into that tunnel as hope forms within me.

Everyone would be fighting someone else while I can find and talk to Zeref. This would be perfect. In no time, I make it to the end of the tunnel. Makarov stood there, having a shocked expression on his face.

"I see you chose the empty path," he states. "Now, you must go and find the first master's grave." I nod as a smirk appears on my face. I passed the first round and now I'm more than prepared to find my master.

I nod, starting to walk away. If I find my master in the meantime, then my plan will work out perfectly. It felt like forever, but I continue to walk. If I can find him, then I will be super happy.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A sudden voice says as I glance all around. Two male figures walk towards me, having stern looks on their faces. One of them looks like a chicken guy while the other looks like a giant wild dog.

"What do you want with me!?" I demand, glaring at them. Both of them had deep smirks on their faces. I study them, feeling my magic limiter. I smile, seeing them stare at me for a moment.

One of them shot eggs at me as I smirk, knowing I could handle this at 3% of my true power. I glare at them, seeing them exchange glances with each other. "If you're not going to answer, then I will have to deal with you myself," I say darkly.

"Ha, what's one fairy gonna do?" The giant dog asks, glaring at me. I smirk, feeling his gaze. I glance at them as their attacks vanish from thin air. It was only a diversion, wasn't it?

"Aries: Star dress!" I say, feeling a powerful energy form deep within me. If I can fight them with 3% of my energy, then I can handle anyone. In the end, I look like this:

I smile before sending waves of wool at them, knocking them to the ground

I smile before sending waves of wool at them, knocking them to the ground. They stare at me with alarmed looks on their faces. The giant dog guy sends a loud scream at me, knocking me to the ground. This isn't good.

Maybe, it's about time that I reveal myself. If I die here and now, then all of those nine years would have been in vain. "Leave her alone!" A voice calls as relief washes over me.