Chapter 83

It felt like no time passed when all of the wizard saints arrive to fairy tail. I sit in a chair, being ready to face them. All of them stare at me as I narrow my eyes at them. "Did you call this meeting to apologize?" Acnologia says in a mocking tone.

"No," I say harshly, shooting him a cold glare. "As first wizard saint, I have the authority to tell you to quiet down when I'm talking." He nervously stares at me, having a serious expression on his face.

"Y-Yes, ma'am..." He says, staring at the ground in disappointment. I glance at the wizard saints, seeing the white haired female flash me a grin. Irene nods, having a proud expression on her face. "Anyways, lets go to the magic council and make a proclamation about training the mages," I say urgently.

August nods. "That's a great idea."

"Alright then," Acnologia says sternly. "Lets go to the magic council building." I nod, feeling proud with how I handled this situation. August snaps his fingers, making us appear in the magic council's discussion room.

"What are you doing here?" The oldest one demands, narrowing his eyes at us. I roll my eyes in annoyance, meeting his stern gaze. "We have a proclamation," I say sharply, not daring to back down.

A woman rolls her eyes. "Whatever it is, we object," she says harshly. I clench my fists, feeling my anger rise to the surface. How dare she object when they have no idea what it is?

"You—!" Brandish starts, being shushed by Dimaria. I heave a sigh, trying to think of a solution for this problem. "So, you would like another war where the mages aren't prepared?" Irene asks with a smirk.

I flash her a smile, narrowing my eyes at them. "I—no..." The oldest one says nervously, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration as he heaves a sigh.

"Don't worry," August says with a reassuring smile. "You can trust us." I nod in agreement as hesitant looks appear on their faces. The oldest one frowns, nodding lightly.

"Okay, you have our permission," he says in a serious tone. "Although I don't see why you need it. You don't need our permission for anything." The members of the magic council burst into laughter as a dark aura surrounds me.

"Don't try it," I say in a low, menacing tone. Looks of fear appear on their faces as their eyes widen. Brandish tries not to laugh as a look of amusement appears on her face. "Get a grip!" Dimaria whispers to Brandish.

A chuckle escapes my lips. "Okay, we should be going now," I say before snapping my fingers. We appear back in the fairy tail guild, being prepared to teach the guilds more magic than ever.