Chapter 17

Kain stares at me for a moment, holding a doll in his hand. I study the doll, feeling surprised. I was trained to fight against people with that doll. It is rather easy. All I had to do was get that doll away from him.

"Libra: Star dress!" I say, feeling the energy form deep within me. I smile, feeling her amazing energy deep within me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

Kain stares at me with an alarmed look

Kain stares at me with an alarmed look. I smirk, knowing that he had little to no chance against me. "Gravity change!" I say, launching him to the ground as he almost passes out due to the pressure.

"You will pay for that, girlie!" He yells, trying to stand up. I glare at him as annoyance forms within me. In a strong way, I longed for Zeref to be by my side. I missed him so much.

"Capricorn: Star dress!" I say suddenly, feeling a powerful sensation fill deep within me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I swing my leg at him, knocking him to the ground

I swing my leg at him, knocking him to the ground. In Capricorn's form, I have faster reflects and a better chance against my opponents. I kicked the doll out of his hand, picking it up. His eyes widen in surprise and terror.

He tries to snatch his doll away from me, but I trip him. Horror appears on his face as he stares at his doll. "Leo: Star dress!" I say, feeling his power fill deep within me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I smile, making my hand light up as his doll turns into dust

I smile, making my hand light up as his doll turns into dust. Tears form in his eyes as he stares at the dust. "Nooooo!!!!!" He shouts as tears stream down his cheeks.

I stare at him in amusement. I've always loved ruining people's fun. He stands up, having a furious expression on his face. I smile, preparing myself for the final fight. In this fight, I will have the chance to beat him.

He swings his arm at me, hoping to knock me out. I sigh, being familiar with his fighting style. I take his side of the punch, swinging it back at him. He yelps in pain, falling to the ground.

"You won't win," he says, coughing out blood as I stare at him in amusement. Yes, I may not be at full power, but that doesn't mean my combat skills are lacking. I casually stare at him, expecting him to attack me once more.

"Are you ready to lose?" I say with a cocky grin. He steps away, seeming slightly afraid. I smirk, seeing him stare at me for a long moment. "Not at all," he declares, aiming a punch at my head.

I gasp, noticing his other hand going for my stomach. I roll my eyes, being too familiar with this method of fighting. I send my foot into his stomach, making him fall to the ground as he coughs out blood.

He tries to get back up, but continuously falls to the ground. "Y-You win..." He chokes out, glancing at me. I stare at him, seeming amused with his presence. He lost to my combat skills, and I didn't even need to use that much magic whatsoever.

I study him as his eyes go to the back of his head. Kain fell unconscious, leaving me in complete and utter silence. Silence.