Chapter 69

My master rushes towards me as his movements seem like a blur. He sends a punch in my direction. I quickly duck, feeling the air behind the punch. I've never seen him attack with such speed and intensity before.

This war was important to him. The reason he wanted a war in the first place was to obtain fairy heart. I furrow my eyebrows, knowing that he had exerted so much raw energy. He was trying to scare off people with his raw power. "Stop holding back," my master says harshly.

I smirk, knowing that I had to get out of my head and face him. "Master, I really did love you," I say, sending my fist into his face. My eyes widen in horror as the punch doesn't even faze him.

I furrow my eyebrows, knowing that he was planning something big. He casually stares at me as a sadistic smirk appears on his face. I clench my fists, knowing that I would lose at this rate. "Celestial goddess: secret mode," I say, feeling the power from deep within. In the end, I looked exactly like this:

 In the end, I looked exactly like this:

He studies my new form. "I see you have a new form," he says with a twisted smirk. I stare at him, feeling his intense powers. With these powers, I have to be careful and not hold back.

The second I would hold back was the second he would destroy me. "I-I really did love you.." I admit as he rolls his eyes. A smirk forms around his lips as he stares at me.

"I never loved you," he says coldly. "I only used you because you weren't effected by my cursed magic." I clench my fists, trying to keep my face stern. He's just trying to break you, I tell myself.

It was my fault to begin with. I should've never trusted him. My thoughts were mixed as I nervously glance at my master. A feeling of numbness fills me as a mixture of attacks came at me, not caring to stop.

Sorrow fills me as I lay on the ground, feeling hopeless. The person I thought would never betray has let me down and turned their back on me. "Let her alone," Irene says from behind. I turn around as Irene, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Dimaria, Brandish, and Happy stand there, having stern expressions on their faces.

Surprise fills my face as tears threaten to roll down my cheeks. Irene held a smile, standing side by side with her daughter. Natsu stares at me with a look of concern. Brandish rushes to my side as worry forms in her eyes.

"You betrayed us!" Dimaria hisses, clenching her fists in rage. My master stands there with a dark smirk on his lips. I force myself off of the ground as my injuries start to shrink. I narrow my eyes at him, knowing that I had to stop letting my emotions get in the way.