Chapter 32

I glance at my team as happiness forms within me. Fairy tail is doing a great job. I cannot believe how this is going. "The last battle is Yukino from Sabertooth vs Kagura from Mermaid Heel," the announcer declares.

Both females step towards the battlefield, having serious expressions on their faces. Yukino pulls out three lost gate keys as I stare at her in surprise. It has been a long time since I've seen another celestial spirit mage.

Kagura glares at Yukino, racing towards her. Yukino smirks, summoning her first gate key. "Open, gate of the siren! Sirenia!" Yukino says as I glance at Sirenia. Sirenia has long, black hair that went down below her butt. She has a dark, black tail with a purple bra. Sirenia has devilish, purple eyes.

"Sirenia, queen of the sirens," I say, knowing that this would be an interesting fight. Kagura charges at Sirenia, being stopped by a loud scream. She froze, being trapped in the scream.

Sirenia was a rather powerful celestial spirit, being one of the top lost spirits. Even though she couldn't compare to Aquarius, she was extremely powerful. Yukino grabs another key as I narrow my eyes at her.

"Open, gate of the wind current! Aira!" She calls before summoning her. Aira has curly blonde hair that stops at her shoulders. She wore a white gown that went to her feet. Aira has no shoes, having a calm presence about her.

Kagura zooms forward, charging at Aira and Sirenia. Aira makes her crash into the ground, being unable to move. Kagura stands up, glaring at them. Gravity magic comes down on Aira and Sirenia, attacking them with such force.

In an instant, they were knocked out. Yukino frowns, glaring at Kagura. "I didn't want to do this, but I have no choice," she states. "Open, gate of the nature spirit! Natalie!" She appears in an instant.

Natalie has brown hair that resembles the color of trees, having different leaves in her hair. She wears a dress that is composed of leaves and vines. Natalie doesn't wear any shoes; instead, she has two vines wrapping around her arms up to her elbows and two more wrapping around her ankles to her knees.

Natalie stomps the ground, knocking Kagura across the battlefield. My eyes widen in surprise as I cautiously stare at the nature spirit. I didn't know that this Nature spirit could be so strong. Kagura stands up, becoming much faster than she originally was.

Natalie and Kagura fight for sometime. Natalie was knocked back, returning to the celestial spirit world. Kagura breathes heavily, glancing at Yukino. Yukino stares at her, seeming slightly surprised.

"You defeated three celestial spirits by yourself," Yukino says. "But, can you beat me?" Yukino races towards her, kicking her in the stomach. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration as Yukino clenches her fists in anger.

She must be avenging her celestial spirits. Kagura kicks Yukino in the stomach, knocking her to the ground. "Gravity change," Kagura says as I glance at Yukino, seeing her being pressed to the ground constantly.

She closes her eyes as the pressure became too much for her. In a second, she faints. Kagura stares down at her, not daring to flinch as I gasp in shock. Both of them can be considered threats now, and we have to be careful. Careful.