Chapter 43

As we return to the guild, I feel the need to talk to my master. "Guys, I have to do something," I say as they stare at me, nodding lightly. I hurry out of the guild, knowing I had to come in contact with my master.

Once I got home, I find my lacrima, calling my master. He stands there, having a casual expression on his face. "Lucy, what's up?" He asks as I heave a sigh.

"M-Master, the demons of Tartaros are attacking," I say as his eyes widen in shock. He sighs, staring at the ground for a moment as annoyance appears on his face.

"I always hated Mard Geer," he states. "I'll meet you there later on." I nod, staring at him for a moment. He sighs heavily, turning his head. I study him, seeing him stare at the ground in disappointment.

"You have to go, don't you?" I say. My master nods his head before hanging up. I chuckle to myself, being excited to see him. When he comes, I will make sure I can see him. I glance out my window, knowing I had to hurry to fairy tail.

Before I could reach the fairy tail, I notice an explosion from the guild. My eyes widen as I gasp in shock. Well, I guess this makes fairy tail no longer a threat.

"Lucy!" A voice yells as I glance in that direction, seeing Happy, Carla, and Patherlily carrying some cards. I sigh, knowing fairy tail wouldn't disappear that easily. Happy races back towards me before picking me up, carrying me to the Tartaros guild hall.

"Now, how are we going to get in?" Makarov asks as I sigh, knowing we had to somehow enter Tartaros. Erza came through the ground, attacking Kyoka, one of the nine demon gates. All of us quickly jump inside the hole, hurrying to fight our opponents.

Right away, I find Natsu, Wendy, Happy, and Carla. "Wendy, you shut down FACE," Natsu commands before Carla picks up Wendy and flies into the air, searching for FACE.

We search all around, knowing we had to be extra careful. All of a sudden, this red stuff came out of nowhere, surprising me. The red stuff captures Natsu, leaving me unharmed. If anything, I escaped because I was a goddess.

I frown, knowing it was now just the demons of Tartaros against me. "Come and get me!" I yell, knowing I had to do something epic. I had to do something that I haven't done in a long time. This time, I have to take off my magic limiter.