Chapter 28

As I got to the hotel, I head straight to the shower, allowing myself to relax. If my master is okay with my performance, then I will be fine with it as well. I shouldn't be ashamed with my performance whatsoever.

I sigh, finishing showering. I put my hair up in a towel, staring at myself in the mirror. Why? Sometimes, I wonder what's the point of life. All my life, I have wanted to have a completely normal family.

If my mom didn't die, I wouldn't be at my full potential. That was one of the causes that made me run away. I sigh, picking up my clothes before putting it on. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I sigh, deciding to find out where the fairy tail mages are

I sigh, deciding to find out where the fairy tail mages are. I walk out of the bathroom, seeing Gray. He casually stares at me, being super quiet about being here. "Sup, Gray," I say, seeing him burst into laughter.

"How did you do that today?" He asks as I stare at the ground. He is asking how. What am I supposed to say? I'm a powerful mage that has been trained by Zeref for nine years to use all of the powers in the universe.

Nah, I can't say that. "I-I just got extremely angry..." I say, biting my lip. "She threatened one of my family members and that really got to me.." He arches a brow, glancing at me for a moment.

"Who did she threaten?" He asks as I bit my lip, thinking of the most helpless member, Asuka. If I didn't put up that force field, then Asuka would have been as good as died. "Asuka," I say.

His eyes widen. "She threatened Asuka?" He says as I nod, staring at the ground. "I noticed that you looked weakened towards one point in the battle." I sigh, rolling my eyes, feeling absolutely frustrated.

"They thought trying to absorb my magic energy would work on a fairy tail mage," I say with a cocky smile. Gray chuckles, glancing at me. He sighs, rolling his eyes. He seems nervous, but I understood why.

"Well, we better get to the bar," Gray utters. "The others are waiting for us." I nod as I follow him to the bar, thinking about my master. I wanted to impress him, and he seemed very impressed with my battle.

As we made it to the bar, everyone was celebrating. "Gray, my love!" Juvia declares, hurrying over to Gray. She pulls him away from me I roll my eyes in annoyance. If I have a crush on anyone, it is my master.

"Juvia, it's nice to see you too," Gray says as I chuckle, seeing Natsu glance at me. He walks towards me, having an impressed look on his face. "Luce, I challenge you to a battle," he exclaims as my eyes widen.