Chapter 63

It all started when my mom died. Everything was bad leading up to her death. The nurses tried helping her, but the eclipse gate really did a number on her. She could barely keep her eyes open and that hurt me.

The painful look in her eyes terrified me. It still haunts me. My father went into a deep depression, abusing me. He would beat me up whenever he was stressed with work and leave bruises all over me.

The abuse got worse after that. It turned into small beatings to punching and hitting me. Then, it got to the point where I couldn't stand it any longer. I ran away, finding my master and Brandish before having a great life.

I glare at Kagura, knowing I couldn't fight her in this state. Even in my strongest demon form, I was holding burdens of my own. "Are you going to continue staring at me?" Kagura asks, having hatred in her tone.

I furrow my eyebrows as fear consumes me, knowing that my past is the most efficient weapon to use against me. "Darkness of the night!" I say, aiming a dark blast in her direction. She falls towards the ground as I slowly walk in her direction, seeing her paralyzed in fear.

I roll my eyes, hoping that she would stay down for her own sake. A smirk makes its way to my face as I focus on her blood. With my blood magic, I can easily control people's blood and make them my slave. Now, I can use her to destroy Mermaid Heel and any other guild around.

I start heading towards my old apartment as Kagura follows right behind me. This will be the perfect opportunity to test my blood abilities and see how far she'll go. Either way, this would be entertaining. I notice a group of mages standing besides some building, forcing Kagura to walk in that direction.

"Kagura, are you alright?" Risley asks nervously. Kagura stands there, being completely motionless. I watch the scene in amusement, squeezing my hands together to make her attack. She slices at Risley as a bloody cut appears on her left arm.

All of the mages stand there in terror. "K-Kagura...?" Araña asks as her eyes widen in fear. Milianna narrows her eyes at Kagura, having a nervous expression on her face.

"That's enough," an angelic voice says as Mirajane slowly walks towards them, being in her Seilah satan soul. In this form, she has the Marco curse, being able to control people. Being in this form, there was little my blood magic could do.

A smirk makes its way to my face as I head towards them, hoping to face Mirajane, the she-devil.