Chapter 101

I grab my mom's hand as tears stream down her cheeks. "L-Lucy, it's g-great to see you again..." She says weakly, staring at me with a tired expression. "I-I'm s-so sorry f-for what I-I did t-to you..." I bite my lip as tears roll down my face.

"M-Mom..."

"I-I could n-never d-defeat Diamond..." My mom says. "B-But, you..." My mom sighs heavily as she continuously grows weaker. "Y-You are a d-different story..." She closes her eyes as a warm sensation fills me. "I-I'll always b-be w-w-with you..." My mom adds before taking her final breath.

A bitter smile appears on my lips as a new energy forms deep within me. "I-I'll avenge you, m-mom," I say, narrowing my eyes at Diamond. "Celesta Ankhseram: true goddess form." A powerful mixture of blue and gold surround me as a new magic swirls through me. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I nervously glance all around as my eyes widen in horror

I nervously glance all around as my eyes widen in horror. Everyone lay weakly on the ground, being covered in life threatening injures. "I'll make you regret harming my friends," I say angrily, narrowing my eyes at Diamond. "I'll make sure of it."

"I've always been curious how powerful the combined powers are between the two strongest goddesses," Diamond says greedily, lapping her lips. "Now then." I furrow my eyebrows, wondering what she could mean by that.

"Everyone, please lend me your power," I say, closing my eyes in concentration. I focus on the power from all of my friends, finding strength in the spriggan, the fairy tail guild, the wizard saints, every mage still fighting for hope and change, and all of my loved ones.

I glare at Diamond, feeling her intense gaze. "T-This is impossible...!" Diamond says as her voice quivers. "I'll kill you!" The white haired female fires orb after orb in my direction as a dark smirk appears on her face. While her attacks hurt, they weren't able to stop my new determination.

"As long as I still have a reason for fighting, you'll never stop me," I hiss, raising my hands in her direction. "I'll make you regret harming my loved ones! Celesta Ankhseram power: ultimate attack!"

A massive beam of energy races towards Diamond as her eyes widen in terror. The attack knocks her unconscious before she hits the ground, being covered in bruises and deadly cuts. The white haired female clenches her fists as her body fades to ashes. A smile appears on my face as I glance at my friends, knowing that I've won.

I fall to my knees as I smile tiredly. My friends rush to my side as I fall to the ground, slowly losing consciousness. Maybe, my mom and I will be reunited. We will be able to join my master, and she'll finally meet him. Maybe, this'll be my end, and I'll die in peace.