Chapter two: Cinderella ?

Anastasia POV

"Good morning Ms. Ana your parents and brother are waiting at the breakfast table and asked me to call you" Greta said to me as she entered my room as I put the last touch on my make up.

"I am coming" I said and went out. So Adams made it back to the house yesterday after leaving the airport.

"Morning dad, mom and you" I said obviously trying to annoy my brother. I hugged my parents and sat down.

"Good morning Cinderella" Adams said knowing I don't like the nickname. Why does he have to be an annoying asshole early in the morning.

I smiled sweetly and began filling my plate with the variety of food on the table which included not much.

"Take it easy pig" Adams said and chuckled. I looked up at him and saw him smirking.

"Mom tell Adams to stop being so rude to me early this morning." I whined like a child.

"Be nice" mom said briefly and continued talking to dad they were simply paying no attention to this brother of mine.

I continued eating because I won't be able to eat to my fullest at the office cafe as I have to be conscious of my environment.

"Take it easy Sis" he said again.

"Why don't you face your food and let me fuel for the day ahead of me please" I said begging him.

"Okay Sis." he said with that annoying smirk of his just had to be a jerk.

"Thank you" I said taking a bite of the grape fruit. "Yum" I muttered and closed my eyes.

"I bought something for you Cinderella" he said and I opened my eyes to glare at him.

"Stop with the nickname." I said dropping the remaining fruit.

"Don't you want to know what I bought for you" he asked me.

"I hope it's not something that has to do with you being an asshole?" I said sweetly.

He rolled his eyes "it's something nice" he said and I can't pass the opportunity to know.

"Pray thee I tell" quoting from Shakespeare.

"Well I bought you a book by Nicholas Sparks" he said smiling.

"Wait Nicholas Sparks. As in the Nicholas Sparks. Shut up Nicholas Sparks!"

"Yes" he said smiling. "The only one you haven't read a walk to remember." He was right the only book by Nicholas Sparks that I haven't devoured is a walk to remember.

I looked at him smiling deeply. He can be a very frustrating annoying and all other adjectives that are bad asshole but he is still my sweet elder brother.

"O my. Thanks bro" I say and my parents finally stop their private chat.

"I will leave first with your daddy we have something's to take care of. Can Ana ride with you?" mom asked Adams. Well that was weird.

"Of course anything for my little sister." he answered. Rolled my eyes at him.

"Have a nice day honey" she said giving me a kiss and so did dad. They quickly left. Something is amiss. They always talk to us during breakfast but not today.

"So nice to see that they told me a heartwarming see you at the office Adams" he said sarcastically. I looked at him and smiled.

"It okay brother it will definetly be okay" I quickly took the grape and we existed the house.

**********************************
"Hello Anika" I said over the phone.

"Hello sis" her voice boomed loud.

"How is school and all going today" I asked her.

"It could be better" she said laughing a bit.

"What of Anita?"

"Somewhere around" she answered

"Just called to check up on you" I said.

"Thanks sis and tell Adams he is an asshole everytime"

"What did he do this time around" I asked obviously not surprised.

"Well I told you about Dave who I am going out with right?"

"Yes" I said getting a bad feeling about what Adams had done.

"Well he gave him a hard time last week. He asked for his number and I thought he was bonding but he just threatened Dave like he had done all the other times" she said with a sigh.

"Don't worry your message is happily delivered I said to her." See Adams is an asshole all times. He also gave me a hard time in school and I hated him for it. She is so lucky he is already out of school or else No boy will want to ask the sister of the annoying brother. He made my social life minus zero if there is anything like that.

"Gotta go Ana call always."

"Bye Nika" I said and hung up the phone.

My intercom rang and I picked and it was Adams telling me to come to his office.

"Happily" I replied and left my office.

"Why are you so happy to come here today" he asked sounding skeptical as soon as I sat opposite him in his office

"Because Nika has a message for you" I answered chripply.

"Which is?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"O that you are still an asshole all the time."

"I knew it" he said smiling.

I shook my head amused by him in this state.

"Yes I called you here because you have to meet with factory workers today"

"Since when do I do that?" I asked it is obviously not my work. I get all materials and Adams meet them.

"Well I have an important meeting with Forest works" I sigh and rest. "Ana they are our new promising investors I have to meet them so please take care of it for me okay."

"Okay" I sighed and stood up to leave.

"Elena come to my office" I said to her as I passed by her table. She stood up and followed me to my office.

"I will be meeting with the factory staff in 20 minutes so get ready to go" I said and she nodded leaving my office.

On my way out I got a call from mom.

"Hey mom" I said once picking.

"Hey darling. We will all be attending a dinner with the Forest family by six so leave early so you can go change into something elegant okay?"

"Okay mom but am I pleasing anybody?" I asked having an uneasy feeling about it.

"No you are not so just be beautiful as always. We leave by six."

"Okay mom"

"Bye darling."

I still can't shake the uneasy feeling I have concerning this dinner.

I hang up and enter into the factory and all the worker assemble together to lay down their complaints and observation. I notice the speaker of the group is a very handsome man. With dark hair and tinted blue diamond colour eyes. He speaks for the whole group and Elena takes notes of all.

He introduced himself as Jace Fissolo. I can't help but find him so attractive.....

Hey guys I think I am stressed.

Share
Comment
Vote.
Means a lot to me
💞💞💞💞