Chapter thirteen: I waited for his call.

I WAITED FOR HIS CALL.

I got home after unwillingly keeping myself awake at work but I went home a bit early. I had the drive drop me at home and go drop the car for Adams to come home later.

I climb upstairs not even bothering to remove my clothes I lay down on my bed to sleep. And finally I slept. I couldn't be so happy in my life.

THREE HOURS LATER.

"Ana wake up we are going house shopping with Debby" Adams said bursting into my room.

"Did anyone teach you knocking" I said sifting on the bed to face him now.

"Well I don't know but Debby said she wants you to be there when we go house shopping" he said plumping into my bed.

"Tell her to reschedule I'm really tired" I said closing my eyes.

"Don't make me repeat what I did this morning" he said and my eyes snapped opened.

"You wouldn't dare" I said opening my eyes and sitting up slowly.

"Good girl" he said patting my head. "Dress fast" he said walking out.

"I take it that you guys don't like me anymore" I call after him.

"Ana we still love you" he said slamming the door shut.

"Then why did you not tell me I was going to have a boyfriend through contract" I say to myself.

I sigh and stand up before putting on new clothes. I decide to go casual with a jean trouser and a plain simple top. I was ready to go.

"Thank Goodness" Adams exclaimed as soon as I got out of the room.

"O shut up I didn't take that much time" I say as we leave the house together.

I sit at the back seat because when Adams pick Debby he will actually order me to go back and I'm not in the mood to be moving around.

"Hey love" Debby said as she entered the car kissing Adams.

"Hey cutie" Adams said smiling at her.

"Please keep it PG" I murmur from the back and Debby turned to face me.

"Thank you for coming with us" she said with a big grin.

"You didn't give an option" I said with a sickly smile just to remind them that they've made me a third wheel.

"Don't worry you won't feel like a third wheel at all" she said as if reading my mind.

"Hmmm" I murmur closing my eyes.

"How is Nick?" she asked.

"He is fine I think" I said and she laughed.

Of course Adams will have told her of the deal. They tell each other every single detail.

"We are here" Debby said quietly as we got to the first stop. I just hope they like this so we can get this over with and I can go home and curl in bed. One thing is sure I'm not going to the office tomorrow. I'm sure I need tons of rest. I will lock myself indoors.