Chapter three : Prince Charming

Anastasia POV

"Good afternoon Ms. Hills I am the representative for the factory workers and my name is Jace Fissolo. I will be talking on behalf of the workers."

Staring at who was speaking I was lost for words. His body framed built so well and his face outlined perfectly. I stared at those blue diamond eyes and I know I won't be able to think.

I watched as he talked but my brain was lost for words as he spoke I only saw his mouth moving but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Soon he stopped speaking and I just healing at him. Elena whispered slightly to my ears and I adjusted.

"I will get back to you after discussing with Mr. Adams. So please resume your duties." I said and they all left.

As soon as I was sitting I told Elena to call the HR to my office so I could ask her the only question bothering me who is Jace?

******************************
"Welcome Ms. Ana" Greta chipped happily as soon as I entered the house.

"Thank you Greta" I said moving upstairs to my room. The environment felt weird. As I opened my door I saw Anika and Anita sitting on my bed.

"Hey Ana" they said in unison as usual.

"Hey girls.... What are you guys doing home now?" I asked moving to hug them

"Mom said there was an important dinner and we had to come so we came home" Anika replied happily.

"The same dinner with the Forest? Wait what is going on" I asked them

"Nothing" Anita said quickly and opened my walk-in closet to take some dresses for me to try on.

"Come on girls when did we ever keep secrets from each other?" I asked undressing from my work clothes to take a shower.

"Never and we know nothing" Anita answered.

"Go take a shower" Anika said pushing towards the bathroom.

I sighed and gave them the look that says we are going to talk about this later.

They smiled sweetly and I entered sighing. I took a shower wiping away my make up and the stress of the day. I closed my eyes to enjoy the bath when a face popped up in my head.

I shook my head and tried to dismiss the thoughts in my head. The image popped up again and there was a tantalizing smile on his face this time. I opened my eyes quickly and shook my head. I am thinking of the handsome worker. Jace..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hears this foundation lasts way longer than your old one" Anika said putting on make up for me.

Anita was pacing around arranging my dress and shoe and bag. I sighed at their attitude.

"Why don't you also get your make up done" I said to them glancing at the clock.

"Almost done" Anika said with a smirk. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I loved it. It wasn't too much but it was a mixture of bold and beautiful.

"Now you guys get your makeup done."I will get dressed quickly I said and they began their makeup on their own.

"Can I come in" I heard Adams voice.

"Go away" Anika said quickly.

"Come on Nika you can't still be mad at me can you?" Adams said with an obvious smirk on his face.

"Go away Jerk" she yelled.

"Wait this is not even your room. Ana can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah" I muttered zipping my dress and watching my reflection in the mirror.

"You look stunning" Adams said.

"Thanks, is Debby coming?" I asked him and he nodded with a grin from ear to ear.

"I pity Debby" Anika muttered. "Stuck to the jerk of a brother her whole life why will that be?"

"Come on Nika please forgive me I promise never to do such a thing again." He said moving to her.

"You said that with Chase and what was the outcome you chased Dave away". She complained.

Anita chuckled at her last statement.

"Please forgive me" he pleaded.

"Only because we are to be happy today so you are forgiven."She said

"Why are we to be happy today ?" I asked and nobody answered me. Why do I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Girls we leave in twenty minutes" Adams said then he got a phone call.

"Hello sweetie"........... "Yeah Ana and her sisters are still on their makeup"......"okay the driver will be over"..... "Love you too."

"Love birds" Anita said. Well they are truly in love. I was against the idea of them dating because it will be so awkward when my best friend is dating my brother. But I never want to be selfish.

I wore a black gown highlighted with sliver and a silver silleto hills. Anika was in a red short gown that show off her flawless legs with a gold silleto hills. Anita wore a blue long low back dress with a silver hills too. Debby was looking fantastic as she was in a short black dress highlighted with diamonds. All clothing from our new collection.

Soon we were all descending to go in the car.

"All my girls look fantastic" mom said. She took looked pretty nice. She was wearing a very long sparkling diamond found with a not too high heels. We all walked to the limo. Me, Anita, Anika, Dad, Mom, Adams and Debby.

The ride to the forest Manson was long and I don't know why but I felt so uneasy as if something bad was about to happen. To top it all the journey in the Limo was quiet.

I am really stressed
Was up all night.
Need rest
Vote
Comment
Share
💞💞💞💞