Chapter thirty one: Hayley's mom.

Hayley's mom.

"Claudia these are my sisters Anita and Anika" I say motioning to them.

"More Hills" she grinned widely. "So nice to meet you" she said taking them into a hug.

"Nice to meet you" Nika said gently.

"Someone is really happy" Nita said hugging her back.

"And this is Debby" I say and she looks at her for a moment.

"I don't know you but you are probably nice" she said and Debby gave her a smile.

"She's my friend" I tell her and she nods excitedly.

"You must be really happy to be here" Nika commented on her jovial attitude.

"Well my dad rarely allows us to come to events like this" she said and we nodded.

"Us?" Nita asked and she nodded too.

"My big sister Eileen" she pointed to her sister who was dressed in all black. It irked me to see someone so insensitive to colour but I knew she was so special.

"O that's nice" Debby said "But the bad part is that this party sucks big time" she continued "As you can see only the adults have a good laugh over all these things." Debby explained further.

"I know that but I'm still excited anyways" Claudia said again.

Debby was about to answer when a tiny voice slices the air and I find Lola standing there with Hayley.

"Mommy" she calls out. That's what she calls me anytime I speak to her on the phone.

"My darling" I say picking her up.

"You have a child" Claudia gasp in admiration.

"Yes this is Hayley" I tell her and she gives her a big grin. I swear this girl will break her face from all the smiling "And Hayley this is my new friend Claudia, say hello" I tell her and she turns to her in my arms.

"Hello mommy's friend" she said shyly and I laughed lightly.

"This is Lola my boyfriends sister" I say motioning to Lola who looks as if she had seen a ghost.

"Nice to meet you too" Claudia said and Lola returned the same gesture to her.

"What are you doing in this boring party" I ask Hayley who seems so interested in the pearls on my dress.

"Can I speak to you for some time?" Lola asked me and I nodded turning away from chatting twins and Claudia. Debby had gone up to meet her boyfriend.

"What do you want to talk about" I ask her because she looks so inconvenient.

"Nick asked me to bring Hayley here and I don't know why" Lola said her expression twisting.

"So why are you worried. Nick loves her so much he can never endanger her life like that now" I say still obvilious to what she was implying.

"That's not what I'm talking about here" she muttered in a breathe.

"Okay Lola you need to explain to me because I don't think I'm catching on" I tell her in all sincerity.

"Look across the room" she said and I looked up to see Nick talking to someone who looked so under dressed for the occasion. He said something to her and they left the room.

"What is happening?" I ask her.

"I don't know but you need to take Hayley with you and follow Nick there" she said sadly.

"Why?" I ask because I don't know how all these work.

I take a better look at the girl in her shirt and jean. Can't she dress according to the occasion. But one more close look at her I recognized her as my secretary. Elena?

Nicholas POV.

Julia?" I say walking closer to her

Julia?" I say walking closer to her. The woman I have been searching for, for a very long time.

"Julia and Elena I go by both" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you Jade for this" I gesture between us and she nods leaving us alone. "Let's step out and talk" I say and she smiles a little.

"We can't speak all today" she says and I agree because how is that possible?

"Let's just go outside" I say and she nods following me to the balcony.

"Thanks" she said and I turned to see her face radiating with some much regret.

"For what?" I ask even though I already have a hunch about what she is talking about.

"About my daughter" she tells and I sigh.

"She's my daughter too" I say and she let's out a humorless laugh. "How are you?" I ask her honestly.

"I'm fine I've been--" she speaks but us cut off by Hayley's voice.

"Daddy" she said and I turn to see her standing there with Ana. Ana was carrying her.

"Hayley" I say motioning for them to come forward. "How are you honey" I say as soon as they stopped in front of me.

"I'm fine daddy carry me mommy's hand is hurting" she said and I let out a dry laugh.

"Of course mommy isn't as strong as your daddy" I say picking her from Ana's arms.

"Elena?" Ana finally spoke after some time.

Julia looked up and met her eyes they both participated in a staring contest.

"How did you get here?" I ask Hayley.

"Auntie Lola brought me here" she said in a sluggish tone.

"Elena?" Ana's voice came out cracked again. "What are you doing here?" she asked licking he  lipstick off a little.

"Ma'am I came here to see Nick" Julia's voice came out.

"Nick?" Ana questioned.

"Wait you guys know each other" I ask and the loom on their faces tell me all I need to know.

"Of course yes, she's my secretary" Ana spoke up and my eyes darted to Julia. She must have seen me when I came over some weeks ago.

"Your secretary?" I say slowly.

"Yes"

I know I said midnight but I felt like pouting out my anger into something productive and here's a new chapter. Just to clarify just as most of us have first and middle names so does Elena. Her first name is Elena and her middle name is Julia. She was popularly know as Julia in school so that's why Nick will call her Julia and Ana will call he Elena. Please don't be confused that there are two of them.

❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞