Chapter Twenty Six: Resse

Resse

We went for the rides at Disney World and although who Resse was was bothering me I didn't bring it up because this is not about me it's definitely about Hayley so why should I ruin the mood.

Although I'm not okay I keep telling Nick that I am okay every single time he asked.

"Let's get cotton candy" I say holding Hayley close to my chest while I talk to Nick.

"I think that is a good idea" he said leading the way to the cart.

"Three cotton candy please" Nick said to the big man at the other side of the cart.

"You are eating cotton candy?" I asked in whisper and he nodded. "You know for a billionaire you are sure failing miserably" A small laugh escaped his lips.

"You are a billionaire too eating cotton candy and you don't see me complaining" he said taking the candy from the man before paying.

"Correction I'm a billionaire's daughter" I said holding the candy for Hayley to take a bite.

"Same thing for me" he muttered taking a bite.

"You will too take over from your dad" I tell him and he grins.

"Let's go looks like Hayley is already tired" he said motioning to Hayley who was yawning.

I don't want to go back. If I go back I will have to face him about Resse and I'm in no mood for that. I don't tell him that any way I just follow him as he slips into an hired car.

The drive home was silent as Hayley had slept in her car seat and I was avoiding any form of conversation with him.

"I will order us lunch quickly" he said and I nodded taking Hayley to my room and laying her on the bed watching her sleep.

"The food is here" Nick said coming in after some time at this time I had loosened my hair and worn a free shirt and some shorts.

"Coming" I told him standing up form the bed. He waited for me at the door and we left together.

"I got us some pasta" he said showing me the cart containing the food.

"That's nice" I said taking a plate and putting his food on it for him. We had no table so we had to use the couches.

"Come here" he said patting the spot beside him. I went and put a little distance between us.

"This is really good" I said after swallowing my first spoon of the meal.

"Better than what I have cooked?" he asked teasingly.

"Yeah" I said to him and his face turned to a frown. "I'm just kidding" I say and he smiles again.

"I thought I was a terrible cook when you said yeah there" he said with a sigh.

"I have told you countless times that I love your food" I said taking a sip of the glass of wine that stood on the stool.

"That's good" he muttered. "So?" he said dragging his word out.

"So?" I said copying his tone.

"So when are we going to talk about Resse?" he asked me. The dreaded topic.

"Who is Resse?" I asked trying to remain calm and act as if I have forgotten who she was.

"I know you remember Cinderella" he said.

"I really don't know any Resse" I tell him taking a spoonful of my meal.

"Yes you do, you met her today" he said giving a look I didn't like.

"Oh, that's true" I said pretending to remember her now. "What about her?" I asked him with all seriousness.

"I know you weren't comfortable when she hugged me and I want to tell you that I dated her a while back and I had no feeling what so ever towards her. She was Lola's friend and she liked me I decided to give it a try since she was kind of cute" he said then sighed. "But now she means absolutely nothing to me"

"Okay" I said turning away. How do I believe that Mr. Playboy.

"I'm very damn serious Ana. I love only one person and she is sitting beside me right now" he muttered taking my hands.

Why do you have to be so sweet and wake up all the sleeping butterflies in my stomach.

"I don't like her" I said firmly.

"Even i don't, she's kind of a pest who doesn't get the message and leave you alone" he said on a lighter note.

"How does Lola stand her?" I asked him.

" I have no idea" he said still holding my hands brushing his fingers lightly on my hand causing sparks to fill my chest.

"How can an adult have such an annoying character" I murmur and he chuckled slightly. "She was totally rude and her smile was so fake" I tell him and he smiled again. "Didn't you see the smile?" I ask him.

"I didn't see it" he said and I scoffed at him. "I was looking at you the whole time" he said trying to keep a straight face. O why you so sweet Nick.

"Thanks for bringing me here" I tell him in all honesty.

"Why don't you thank me in a way I understand" he said with a sly smile.

"And that is?" I said playing along. There is nothing to regret. My mind goes to the talk between me and the twins and I decide to go with their advice to go with the moment.

"A kiss" he said bluntly.

I took a sip of the water and gaggled it and moved closer to him.

"Are you sure you want to do this I mean-" I fit him off by placing my lips on his. I felt him relax into the kiss and soon he was kissing me so hard as if he needed it to survive.

"You still taste so good" he breathed on my mouth as soon as we broke off to gasp air. "Are you okay with this?" he asked concerned.

"We are dating after all" I said and he smiled and leaned in to kiss me again.

Hey guys so a new chapter tell me what you think by commenting. Please don't judge Ana if you read it well you will discover that she is very clueless and doesn't understand some things. She doesn't know if she loves Nick but she surely knows that she feels something for him. Nick definitely loves her. So please vote vote vote and vote again. Don't forget to comment and share cause it makes me smile
❤❤