Epilogue

Nick's POV

I turn to see Ana smuggling into me. She takes deep breath and I fell so content having her in my arms. She smiles which tells me that she is having a very nice dream. I try as much as possible to stand up without waking her up. It was Christmas Eve and we were having a dinner at the Adams house. It was his turn this year.

I go and check on the children. We have three children. A year after our wedding we had little Clarissa. Three years later after Ana had swore never to have any other child again we had Ben. We are five years now into our marriage and I seriously can't imagine my life without her.

I see that Hayley is already awake and sitting in the lounge upstairs.

"Morning" I say catching attention. Her eyes snap to me and she smiles. She has the features of her mother now as she is growing slightly.

"Morning dad" she said coming to give me a hug.

"Are your siblings up?" I ask her. Although I know that a year old Ben will be awake now. He was a very silent baby. He could be awake for hours.

"Clarissa's still asleep" she said. "Dad can I go earlier?"

"What for?" I ask her. I know very well why she wants to go earlier.

"Uncle James said to" she says and I look at her. I was very glad she actually survived the illness she had.

"He wants to take me sky diving before the dinner" she finally confessed. It's not a secret. James had already told me. He loved all his nieces and nephews very much so much that he spoils them from time to time but always with the permission of their parents.

"You can go early but...." I started.

"Thank you dad. Thank you thank you thank you" she shouted on top of her voice hugging me to death.

"But be safe" I said hugging her back. "Leave before your mom is awake or else you will never go" I said and she gave me a knowing smile before leaving.

I go down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us all. I then go wake Clarisa and pick Ben up who was already down from his bed roaming the length and depth of the room. I fed them and put them in front of the TV to watch their favourite show before taking some breakfast for Ana.

She wasn't on the bed anymore as she had gone to freshen up.

"Morning love" she screams over the water.

"Morning Cinderella" I scream back. She was still my Cinderella. I was her Prince Charming. I charmed her and she fell for my spell. "Breakfast" I say. The water runs for a few more seconds before it shuts and she appears before me.

She gives me a quick kiss on the face and turns to the breakfast tray on the bed stand. "Thanks love" she said acknowledging my efforts in the breakfast.

"Hayley has left" I say when she puts a toast in her mouth.

"To where?" she ask. I take a seat beside her and pick up my cup of coffee. I sip from the coffee. It was already turning cold.

"She want sky diving with James" I say and I see her frown expand. "She's going to o be safe" I say and she tense.

"I'm always worried about her" she said and I nodded knowing what she is talking about.

"Let her have fun. It's once a year and moreover, the driver took her there" I say and she nods.

"The kids need cleaning up, already fed them breakfast" I say and she gives a grateful look.

"The dinner is when?" she asks.

"It's by six pm." I say and she smiles.

"It feels so good to be on holidays. Adams works my butt off whenever I report to work." she said not complaining but just like a thought.

She said she lived working and I had no problem with that. She being a major shareholder made her schedule very flexible so she always had time for the kids and for that I was very grateful.

"Maybe you should quit" I said playfully.

"Never" she said playfully. I know now why I married her. She was a very determined person.

"I love you" I said kissing her lips.

"Not more than I do" she said before deepening the kiss.

At four thirty pm.

Hayley had made it back on time before we all left as a family to the dinner. She had a broad smile on her face and I was glad that she was this happy.

At six pm

We were knocking at the door of Adams and Debby. Debby opened the door with a broad smile on her face. She was holding her there months old baby Ellie. She gave Ana a hug after smiling warmly at me and also gave me a hug afterwards. Clarisa and her three year old daughter Michelle wandered away immediately I'm sure to go play. Ben started walking the length and depth of the building having a time of his life.

In the living room only James and a strange girl dropped over him again. Different girls everytime we meet.

"Nicholas" James said with a smile "and my wonderful sister in law" he said giving Ana a hug too. He fist bumped Hayley and she went to sit beside him.

"Who is this?" I asked trying to hide my frustration of him bringing different girls to family dinner.

"This is Shelby" he said. "Shelby this is my cousin Nicholas and his wife Anastassia." he said. We gave a warm welcome. Debby joined us in the room and we were taking away. Adams joined us moments later and relieved his wife of a very troublesome Ellie. She smiled gratefully.

Later when she opened the door. Eileen and Jacob came in. Eileen was very pregnant. From my experience it looked like she was going to drop anytime soon. Later on Aaron and Christy made their way into the house. Little by little we were coming. Rachael and Noah. Lola and Evan. Anita and Rivers. Riley and Mark. Harper and Hunter. Anita and River were the only unmarried couple. Anika, Travis, Leah, Tess, Reese, Cynthia Lila, Cindy, Nadine and Lola all came single.

We are had a good time. I felt everything was at peace. I married someone I not only grew to love but loves me too. She gave me family and I gave her one too. Now I can't be more grateful.

I give her a kiss on the forehead. She looks up at me. As long as I have known, she hates PDA.

"What for?" she murmurs.

"I love you" I say simply. Her eyes shine and she smiles at me. Her smile always makes me want to smile too.

"I love you too"

Cinderella again? Has come to an end here. So much for a story. Next books.

It was one night only.
In her room? and
Her Royal Highness.
Love you guys