Chapter four : Did I mean prince Jerk?

Dedicated to RubyMagr
Anastasia POV

We are led by a waiter to a room. By room I mean a normal billionaire room okay who am I kidding I mean a freaking big hall and let me count hoe many people present here.

We have me obviously, Anika, Anita, Adams, Debby, Mom, Dad, Mr and Mrs Forest and somebody I am guessing to be their son and a girl who is talking to this guy. We mingle as we wait for dinner. I stand with Anika and Anita and we talk before mom comes to take me away.

"Mr.  Forest meet my daughter Anastasia" mom says.

I extend my hand for a handshake and he takes it before kissing my fingers. I smile at him and mom introduces the woman holding unto him as if her life depends on it.

" Mrs. Forest the wife of Mr. Forest" mom says beaming.

"Good evening Mrs. Forest" I say with a smile.

"Ciara I must say you have a very stunning daughter " Mr. Forest said to mom.

"Thank you very much" mom said back to him.

Mrs. Forest beckoned to her son and he came.

"Anastasia this is my son Nicholas" Mrs. Forest said to with a smile that made her look ten years younger. From my guess she should be in her late forties to gave a son like Him.

"Ms. Anastasia" he said giving me a handshake

I studied his features and he looked like his mother. He had blonde hair and black eyes like his mom. He had a well defined face and from his tuxedo it is obvious that he works out.

"So you guys should get to know each other before dinner" mom said shoving me towards his direction with a smile.

We walked to the balcony and we stare down at the city.

"why do I have this feeling our parents are setting up our date?" I asked him.

"I know right" he said with a smile.

"What do they expect is to talk about we barely know each" I said to him and he turned to face me.

"I hope you know the reason for this setup" he said looking at me.

I shrugged. "nobody tells me anything" I say nonchalantly.

He chuckles and it sounds good. "Well our family is planing to invest in your father's new business he said"

"I hope this is not going to marriage?" I say with a raise eyebrow

"why?" he asked amused.

"Common I mean I am still young I can't marry now" I joke.

"what are you like thirty" he says with a smile.

"oh my God" I gasp and we both laugh.

"nice talking to you Anastasia"he said.

"call me Ana Nicholas everyone calls me that" I say

Okay I wish that how good our conversation went but it went like this.

"why do I have this feeling our parents are setting up our date?" I asked him.

"I know right" he said with a smile.

"what are we supposed to talk about?" I asked breathing out.

"well we can talk about how awesome I am. I am sure you have read about me in fashion magazine and you have fanned over me with your best friends" he said

That's not something I expected him to say.

"that's just funny Mr. Forest" I say staring outside the glass window on the balcony.

"wait you don't want to talk about me?"

"I don't even know you" I say with a blank expression. "meeting you for the very first time"

"You have got to be kidding right now" he says amused.

"why?" I ask getting irritated.

"I mean I am New York City most eligible bachelor" he said turning to face me.

"Never heard of you" I said.

"I mean I am every girls dream man"

"Definitely not mine" I say now rolling my eyes.

"But why didn't you wear something sexy to actually make me look at you" he said.

That is definitely just disgusting.

"Well maybe because I was coming to a dinner not to do a strip Mr. Jerk" I said irritated.

"You should at least try to please me so I can consider marriage" he said smirking.

He is probably one of those playboys right. How very annoying is that now.

"No one said anything about marriage" I retorted.

"What do you think this dinner is for? Our parents want us to marry" he says annoying with that stupid smirk.

"I will never consider such a man as my boyfriend not to talk about marriage" I said.

"You will definitely love me" he said

Yeah right I said before turning to leave the balcony.

As I passed the room to the washroom. The twins and Debby followed me to the place.

"What is he like?" Anika asked like a little child.

"You guys knew" I glared at them. "why didn't you tell me?"

"mom said not to"Anita said.

"Well he is a serious jerk" I say washing my hands over and over again to cool myself.

"That's what the magazines" say Debby says

"Sorry to intrude Hi, I am Lola Nicholas sister" a petite girl says. I see that she has her father's features.

"I hope you are not as self conceited as your brother" I mutter.

"Sorry about my brother he is always so annoying and I know. So I hope that doesn't mean we can't be friends" she asked moving closer.

"I'd love to be your friend and your brother's attitude means nothing to me". I say.

"This is Anika, Anita and Deborah" I say motioning to them.

"Nice to meet you" she says with a wide smile. "Actually dinner is served now" she said.

"Let's go I say to them all" and we move out.

Unluckily for me I am made to sit beside Nicholas beside his sister. I totally ignore him and talk with Lola all dinner. I rudely answer anytime he proves me and I think he got the hunk because he stopped pestering me. 

Vote
Comment
Share
Swiftpen 123
💞💞💞💞