Chapter twenty eight: Cousin

Cousin .

"Mommy" Hayley said and my heart swelled because I always dreamt of having some one call me that bit the way I was going turning down every date I never knew I will be here.

"Of course darling, you can call me that" I say picking he  out of her dad's hand.' I have a daughter' I screamed internally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week was a blur but we had fun and I could feel myself getting more attracted to Nick. More than I wanted to. We were home and I'm currently lying in bed to think of any other excuse why I shouldn't go to work.

My phone pinged and I know it was a message from Nick.

Good morning Cinderella. Are you free today?

I smile at this text and reply immediately.

Good morning Nick. Yes I'm free.

That's good because I want you to meet my cousin.

Who is this your cousin? Curiosity kills the cat but I have to know

Well she thinks I'm making you up apparently I don't date. And she's coming to town today so I thought why don't we meet up. Well who will believe a player.

I guess I can do that. Anything special about her I should look out for? I ask because I'm not very good at meeting people

Well she's very hyperactive and she loves clinging to people but she's really nice if you know her well. I smile at this cousin. I hope we get along well.

Okay I guess. When do we meet up? I ask him.

I will come pick you up by 4 pm. His message came I'm almost immediately.

I will be waiting 😉 I sent to him and I don't really know the reason I put up that emoji.

Can't wait. He finally said and I smiled.

I close my phone and keep it on the night stand. I close my eyes and think of all the kisses we share they were magical. Even though  times he would kiss me without notice and how he woke me up with kisses.

"Ana, we are going out with mom" Nita said barging into my room.

"I'm just going to lounge around. I have nothing to do anyways." I tell her and she nods.

"Have a nice time with Nick" she said and I gaped at her.

"How did you know?" I ask her.

"I guessed but seems I'm right" she said and I rolled my eyes at her. "Later" she said and left the room. I sighed and got up.

I freshened up and went downstairs for some brunch because it noon now. I get some leftover pizza from the fridge. Greta had gone for groceries and I was left alone.

After my meal, I sat down to watch TV. Since I'm not a TV person I can't really remember what I was watching as I dozed off half way through. When it was two I decided to go get ready.