Chapter Sixteen: I think I messed up.

I THINK I MESSED UP.

"Nick Ana said she had been calling you all the time" Lola said over the phone

"I just don't have the courage to talk to her over the phone. I want to tell her about Hayley but I feel that that should be done in person" I say with a sigh.

"She has woken up now so when are you coming?" she asked.

"This night, we will both be there for Thanksgiving" I say.

"She's coming here" she was squealing in happiness.

"Yes I want to bring her close to us I don't want a repeat" I say.

"And that's okay?" she asked now worried.

"Yes, anyways Jessica already refered me to a specialist there in New York City." I say because I'm also happy.

"Ana's mom invited is for dinner and mom's making us go" she said with a sigh.

"We will be there tomorrow" I say with a small smile.

"I finally get to meet her after a long time" she says.

"Yes you do" I say then I see Jessica walkong towards me with two coffee cups I'm her hands. "I will talk to you later I have to go"

"Bye Nick" she said cheerfully.

"Here you go" Jessica said handing me the cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I mutter before taking a sip of the warm liquid.

"Are you sure about taking her with you back to New York?" she asked with concern laced over her voice.

"Yes Jess. I miss her and this can be an opportunity for us to bond" I say giving her a reassuring look.

"If you say so just contact Doctor Nate immediately you don't want to be tuning around in case of any emergencies" she said turning to face me.

"I will" I reply to her.

"We will miss her here" she said sipping her coffee.

"I'm sure she will miss you too" I say. "But the offer still stands if you want to move back to New York and be her personal doctor. You will still have your own with bit you will attend to her" I say.

"I will love to but my whole family is here" she said.

"Still give it some thought okay?" I say holding her hands.

"I will" she says with a small smile.

"It's a happy thing she's finally standing and walking on her own so we should pull off this gloomy face" I say with a small laugh.

"Yeah" she answers.

Back At New York City.

I told the driver to take me directly to my parents house.

"Hey honey" mom said as soon as she saw me.