Chapter thirty eight: Christmas

Christmas

Today was Christmas finally and my mom had made all of us go with her for shopping. She got gifts for all the guest you can say she's a real charm.

"Merry Christmas" Anika said as she came into my room.

"Merry Christmas" I replied giving a yawn out. I stood up from the bed and stretched well before giving her a hug.

"It's Christmas finally" she said happily.

"Merry Christmas sis" Anita said entering the room and stopped when she saw Anika standing right there. "Looks like you are busy so I will come back later" she said trying to back away.

"Stop right there" I said and her steps faltered.

"Yes" she said slowly turning to me.

"You have to stop behaving childish toady is Christmas you guys can't be fighting" I admonished getting my mom hat on.

"We are not fighting" Anita said immediately.

"So why are you avoiding her?" I ask her and he opens her mouth to defend herself before closing it back again. "We are going to solve this the way we solved all of our issues as kids" I say pulling their both hands to my bed.

"Don't say circle of trust" Anika said pleading with her whole speech.

"Well circle of trust" I said as if I was stating the obvious because that was the only method that worked on us as kids."Hey sis" Adams said opening the door.

"What?" Anika said rudely and I hit her on the side.

"Lila is here" he said "and I'm out" he said closing the door before opening it again. "Merry Christmas" he said before coming or finally. Moments later the door opened to reveal a still skinny looking Lila.

"Ana" she screamed coming towards the bed.

"Lila" I screamed too standing up to greet her in a hug. "How was the flight?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes an habit she was so used to.

"Hong Kong is far away" she Commented dripping her Chanel bag down.

"Nice to meet you too. Nice to see you've forgotten all about the twins who played with you while Ana was in school" Anika said with a sad expression.

"Nika? Nita?" she asked in surprise. "I did not recognize you here" she said in shock.

"That's us" Anita answered her and she pulled them into a hug of her's. She was always the smallest amongst us. She was our dad's younger sisters daughter. Mom was the only daughter or should I see child so Lila was our only cousin."How's your mom?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"She's down stairs with your mom" she answered taking off her shirt.

"Your mom came?" Anita asked with surprise. We loved her mom although she rarely visited us and she was never in a place always travelling all around.

She started her 'operation travel the world' when she divorced her husband three years ago. Guess not everyone had forever love.

"You mean aunty Gabby is here?" Anika said as to clarify.

"Yes I already told you" Lila said already pissed by them.

"Let's go see her" they said running out.

"How are you?" I ask because she had cut herself away from us in the bid that she wasn't going to accept anything from us that she wanted to work for her self.

"I'm fine" she responded shortly before picking her phone and typing on it. I gave her a hard stare and he finally dropped her phone and spoke. "I'm staying" she said and I couldn't believe my ears."What do you mean?" I ask her because my mind doesn't seem to be working anymore.

"That I'm back for good?" she said in a question form.

"Let's go down stairs" I say purposely ignoring her. I don't want to jinx it already.

"Okay?" she said pulling her shirt back on. Isn't she cold?

"And this is for you" Aunty Gabby's voice came out as we descended the stairs.

"I hope something is for me there" I said making her look up to me.

"Of course dear" she said springing to her feet and me going forward to hug her.

"I missed you" I tell her honestly. I tell her the truth because I feel that she had to stop going from place to place.

"I did too" she replied before taking her sit beside my mom.

"Let's go back to my room. We were about to do a circle of trust" I say and Lila's hand clasp together.

"It's been so long that we did that" Lila said and I nodded."And today is a very perfect day for that" I say motioning for them all to follow me.

"So I will go first. I will say all what you guys have done that I'm grateful for and what you've done that has seriously pissed me off" I say trying to start off the game.

"Seems the same" Lila said and I nodded. "Can't wait" she said like a little child.

"So Anita" I say facing her squarely. "I'm grateful that you are always there when I come calling but I'm mad at you because you had new friends and I was the last to hear that" I conclude with her and move onto the next person.

"And you Anika I'm grateful that you always make time to speak to me even when I'm not in the mood, but I'm so mad that you can't understand your sister"

"And Lila" I continue. "I'm mad at you for going halfway across the globe but I'm happy that you are back for good" I say and she smiles at me. The twins get surprised.

We all talk bad by the end the twins were already in good terms with each other.

"There is a party tonight" Anika said and Lila's face perked up.

"I'm so in for a party right now" Lila said happily.

"Get ready to meet new people" I said and she nodded excitedly.

"All my pleaseure"