Chapter thirty Three: Best friend?

Best friend.?

"I don't think you should hug another man like that" I said behind Ana at the airport.

As to why I was here. After I received a text from Ana saying we couldn't meet up I also got a call from my dad saying that I have to go pick up some foreign investors at the airport.

I thought I saw Ana but I shook it off but then I saw her so I instructed the driver to take them to their hotel room and have them checked in. I saw Ana and a guy grin at each other and hug.

"I don't think you should hug another man like that" I say and she slowly turns to face me.

"Nick?" she asks in shock. "What are you doing here?" she asked again.

"Picking up our investors" I say smoothly. "What are you doing here"

"I'm picking him up" she says in some sort of shutter. For some odd reason I'm calm because there is no way she could be cheating on me right?

"Aren't you going to introduce me" he nudged her by the face and she nodded at him.

"Oh yeah. This is Mark my best friend" she said motioning to him and I nodded at him. "And this is Nick" she said and I shook my head at her.

"Her boyfriend" I added for her and her eyes widen.

"Boy friend" Mark said stiffling a laugh.

"Yeah" I say nonchalantly.

"That's nice" he says trying to pull straight face. "And here I thought I was coming to win you over" he said in a sly voice and Ana gasped at him.

"What do you mean" she said in a harsh whisper. "Last time I checked you were getting married" she told him and he broke out in a loud laughter.

"I'm already married" he said and my heart calmed.

"Without me there" Ana literally cried her eyes out.

"I'm just joking anyways that's why I'm back" he said beaming with smiles.

"Then don't make a joke like that" Ana said in a rather distressed voice. "So who is the unlucky girl" she pressed on.

"I know how much you wished it could have been you there" Mark said with that same sly smile.

"Do you guys mind but we are practically standing on the road and we are still at the airport. Why don't we go to a cafe nearby" I suggested and they both nodded following me.

"So where is your wife?" Ana asked fascinated at her already. I could see the twinkle in her eyes.

"Riley, she's a black I met in Africa" he said and I turned to him with awe.

"You were at Africa?" I ask and he nods. "What were you there for?" I ask curiously.

"Well I'm a volunteer and a doctor" he said grinning obviously proud of himself.

"Wow" I comment in awe.

"Yeah wow" he said too.