Chapter forty two: I love you.

So Nick said to meet him here in this park and I'm here. Empty park. I get a text.

I walk down I don't know but since he said walk down that means he knows what direction I was facing. I walked town into the park towards the bridge. It was already getting dark. I don't know what else to do. I see pink confetti scattered in the floor so I follow it and it leads me to a restaurant. Not just any restaurant but my favourite.

Justin smiles at me when he sees me. "Mr. Forest has been waiting" he said smiling at me.

"Lead the way" I say to him and he turns leading me to the roof top. I love the roof top. What was Nick up to now. Although I had a few ideas I kept my mind open for possibilities.

Hayley stands at entrance to the roof top.

"Mommy" she said in a high pitched voice when she saw me. Long story short. Elena had decided that it was wise for her to stop working with me. Even I found it weird. She had previledges to see her daughter. Nick had told me that he mad it clear to her that we were together.

Now she is dating a guy she met sometime ago and she doesn't want Hayley. Not like the way I said it but she wants to get married and I have no problem having Hayley around me.

"My love" I say kissing her cheek. "How are you?" I ask her pinching the exact same place my lips just touched.

"I'm fine" she murmured to me. "How are you?" she asked. Sometimes I feel she acts too much for her age.

"I'm fine honey, where is daddy?" I ask her and she points to the edge of the room where Nick stood.

"Daddy" she shouted and Nick turned to face us with a smiley face.

"Don't yell" I whisper into her ears as Nick got closer to us.

"Okay" she said sheepishly wiggling herself trying to free her self from my grip. I St her down and she runs out to meet Justin.

"How are you my love" Nick said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm fine" I answered u surely. It was really weird of Nick to go for a short kiss. He usually goes for almost full blown make out sessions. The room was empty now that I look around. It was beautifully decorated. The lightening was dim and the moon light created a beautiful and romantic setting.

"This is too lovely" I say going to stand by the glass wall.

"Like a special person I know" he said and I know he was referring to me.

"What is the occasion?" I asked him because we had dinners together and he had never gone to such lengths although he does sweet things like bring some flowers and chocolate.

"Nothing just felt like we should get together" he answered and a disappointed expression crossed my face. I tried to conceal it with a smile but he noticed. "Were you expecting something more?" he asked me and I shook my head.

He came behind me and hugged me from behind putting his chin on my head.

"Ana" he said. My name in his voice always makes me feel so happy. "Um?" I asked him.

"I love you" he said. He had always told me this. I know I love him but I had never said it back to him. I think I was a little afraid to admit to thin that his predictions were right.

I turn to him taking in his eyes which are a shade darker than usual. He looks at me his eyes roaming all over my face. I trace his features with my hand as I stare at him.

"I love you" I will myself to say to him.

He looks at me stunned like I had said something foreign. Why was he shocked. I showed him I loved him right. I kissed him and spent more time with him.

"Say that again" he breathed out.

"Nicholas Forest" I say a smile forming on my lips. "I love you" I tell him and he laughs hugging me before pulling away planting a kiss on my lips. The kiss soon graduated to a passionate one. My hands flew to his neck while his came to my face. His hands roamed about my face.

"Mommy, daddy, uncle Justin wouldn't allow me gave chocolate" Hayley's voice broke us from our kiss leaving us breathless. She stood by the door looking all sad.

"Come here" I say to her and she walked over to me. I picked her up and placed a kiss on her lips. "You can't have chocolate before dinner" I tell her and she frowns.

"Why?" she asked making a funny gesture with her hands.

"Because it is unhealthy" I tell her. She stays quiet for some time.

"Or is it sometime you adults make up?" she asked and that stunned me.

"Did uncle James tell you this?" Nick asked and Hayley nodded. He mumbled something about killing him with his bare hands. I gave Nick a subtle warning telling him not to cuss in front of Hayley.

"Hayley mom and dad don't make things up" I say but she shakes her head obvious that James had brain washed her with some annoying things. "Let's have a deal. We have dinner and then we have lots of chocolate" I say and she brightens up.

"I will go call uncle Justin" she said coming down from my hands.

"Someone loves me" Nick said in my ears startling me. Although I knew he was here. I still got afraid because of the statement I had just uttered to him.

"Um.. Can you introduce me to that lovely person?" I say turning to face.

"I can use a kiss" he suggested. As his lips come down to mine I turn my face and he groans.

"Hayley within premises" I say and he groans more.

"Next time we come alone so we can do whatever we want to do" he said and I just nodded.

"I expect another date" I said and he gave me a quick kiss before Justin came in with some menus and a overly excited Hayley behind him.

Sorry for the neglect but I had sort of a writers block for this book. I have like two chapters left. So let's get there okay?
Vote comment and share.
Check out my other books
Her Royal Highness is about a princess who leaves the palace at 10 and returns nine years later to become a princess finally and marry someone  also royal but stupid. Meet princess Maltida and Prince Edward.

In her room?
Eileen has a deep dark secret that makes her wait on love. She believes in love she just has forgiven her self even when those she erred have Forgiven her. She feels like she owes it to the world to live a colourless and boring life. Can her beat friend Jacob Gates bring back colors to her life by just a simple question?