Chapter five: Princess Cinderella

Nicholas POV

"Sir, Mr. Forest has requested to see you" my assistant said coming into my office standing with hands on her waist. I nod at her and she leaves quietly. I laugh to myself . I have been seeing how this my assistant has been trying to get my attention for the two weeks she has been working here and I have decided to play this one off.

I was tired of repeating all my mistakes over and over. All my assistants drool over me. I sleep with them then I fire them. They cry for days Come to the office create a scene and all and I get a whole day's lecture. I mean why did they want me in the first place?

I enter my dad's office and see my parents there. I enter.

"Hey mom" I say kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey Honey" she says cheerfully.

"So I don't get a greeting" dad said chuckling.

"Hey dad" I say taking my sit on the sofa where they where seated. "You called for me"

"Yes son, we are going to a dinner tonight and I want to introduce you to a girl. Be on your best behaviour." Dad said.

I sigh and nod this is the third time this year they are trying to set me up for dating seeing that I don't date. I know they want me married quickly and I am sure I will make her say no in an instant.

"Who is she" I ask them.

"It's our new partners the hills and please be nice hon" mom said smiling widely.

Of course it has to be a business partner as usual. We have to unite to make a stronger business and as far as we don't have to beg any one and we are not going bankrupt I will never agree to this marriage. "Okay mom" I say standing up to leave.

I get home to change for the dinner and then left with my sister Lola. The person I love the most outside my mom and dad.

We get there and me and Lola stand in a corner and I am teasing her about her crush.

"Lola how is Liam?" I ask nonchalantly. I see her blush and I smile a little.

"I think he is doing okay big bro" she says. I laugh at her response. "Nick mom is calling you"

I look up and I see with mom and dad and the other family a girl probably the girl I am meant to meet. I walk over to them and upfront she is very beautiful. I mean damn stunning. Her features are delicate as if someone had taken tome to draw them out right.

Her dirty blonde hair is a tight bun and her blue eyes sparkle under the light. Her makeup is minimal and she looks so damn pretty and I am sure I am drooling. I look away when her eyes meet mine with a smile. Should I smile back or be rude? I don't know but I just want to know her.

Anastasia this is my son Nicholas" mom said to with a smile as usual

"Ms. Anastasia" I said giving her a handshake. I felt a spark but just ignored it. It can't be.

So you guys should get to know each other before dinner" her mom said shoving her towards me with a very big grin that her face and break anytime soon.

We walked to the balcony and we stare down at the city. I was busy inhaling her scent as it filled the room. I loved it.

why do I have this feeling our parents are setting up our date?" she asked.

"I know right" I said with a smile hoping it was charming enough.

"what are we supposed to talk about?" she asked again. Seems she likes asking questions