Chapter twenty seven: Yeah we are dating.

Yeah we are dating

"We are dating after all" she said and I leaned down to kiss her. So much joy within. The words I never knew I will hear her say.

"Yes we are" I said pulling away and resting my forehead on hers with a smile. "And I love you" I said with a smile.

"Too early Nick" she said and I smiled too. Maybe it was too early but I do love her so.

"I'm sure Hayley is starving by now" she said pulling me out of the trance I was in.

"Yeah" I said and continued to stare at her.

"Your stare is becoming creepy" she whispered in a small smile and I nodded. She pushed me away before she stood up and took some food for Hayley. I have no doubt that she was the best that can happen to me and Hayley.

"Come back soon" I said as she made her way out to the room. My phone buzzed beside me and I picked it up it was a message from my PI.

My face scrunched up because of the message as I read the lines over and over again.

Hayley's mother found
Miller.

Why now when I thought everything was going just fine then. I picked up the phone and stepped out to the corridor to speak to Miller.

"What did you find" I said ignoring all formalities.

"Mr. Forest, Hayley's mom was found in New York and it is said that she had been working for a very long time there although her work place is still undisclosed" he said and I gritted my teeth.

"Thanks Miller, get all other neccesary information I will have them at the end of the week" I say.

"Yes sir" he replied and I hung up. I just don't have a good feeling about this.

I step into the room to see Ana. A thousand thoughts flash through my head and I don't know what to do.

"Ana" I said grabbing her attention to me.

"Yeah" she said smiling. Then she looked at my face and her smile dropped. "What is wrong?" she asked standing up pulling me towards the couch.

"It's nothing I just got a call from work" I tell her and she nods.

"Do you need to go back and attend to some things?" she asked.

"Actually no my dad can handle every thing for now" I tell her and she nods again.

"I guess you are getting tired then" she says and I nod. "Come and sleep" she says pulling me up and pushing me towards the bed.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask her and pout.

"No just sleep" she said sharply.

"I won't try anything naughty" I said giving her a grin.

"You are tired, just sleep okay?" she said.

"Come on with me" I say again and she sighs signalling that she is already giving in.

"Okay" she said and we climbed together. I pulled her towards me and started playing with her hair.

"You have to sleep" she murmured in a sleepy tone.

"I will" I say beside her ears.

Soon I hear the slow and steady breathing indicating that she has fallen asleep. How do I tell her that Hayley's mom has been found. I don't know what reactions to expect from her now.

What do I do? I think of Hayley and I think of Ana. I'm so Confused. As soon as I confirm who she is I will tell Ana. I don't want to build up this relationships on lies. I want her to trust me.

Soon I fall asleep.

I'm woken up by a tiny hand whaling my arm. That can be the arm of Lola. Wait Lola can't be here. I'm not home. That can't be Ana either then it had to be Hayley. "Hayley". My subconscious mind screams and I open my eyes.

"Hey honey" I say pulling her.

"Daddy" he small voice comes out.

"What happened" I tell her quietly as I feel Ana stir in my hands.

"I'm scared" she tell me and I smile lightly.

"Of what?" I ask her.

"Some things are making sounds outside" she said in uncoordinated English.

I listen and hear the birds and smile at her. "Those are birds" I tell her and she nods. "Want to see them" I ask her and her nodding increases."Okay but quietly not to wake her" I say motioning to Ana sleeping there.

I take her to the balcony and the sun just set over the city.

"Where at they" she asked innocently. I take her in my arms and point to the skies where some pigeons where flying around. She smiles and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to hear a story?" I ask her and I hear a muffled "Hmm".

"Okay daddy will tell his princess some stories right now" I say taking sit on the hammock that was placed outside.

"There was a princess named Hayley" I said and her head came up.

"That's my name" her voice came out slowly.

"Yes it is, now listen to the story okay" I tell her and she nodded her hair going up and down. "She lived with her daddy in q big mansion and then one-day the met a beautiful queen named Ana." I say smiling g lightly. "Ana loved Hayley and her daddy so much that she took care of them and one day Hayley's daddy married Ana" I said.

"Are you going to marry her" Hayley said pointing behind me and I whipped my neck to see Ana standing there.

"When did you get here" I beckon for her and she came towards us.

"A few minutes ago" she says and then settle beside us. "Why didn't you wake me up?" she ask.

"You looked tired and it was Hayley who woke me up because she heard some noises" I tell and she nods with a smile before settling well into the hammock.

"Are you going to marry her" Hayley ask again.

"Yes" I say touching her nose and she smiled.

"So is she my mom?" she asked me.

"Yes, so from now on you call her mommy okay?" I say and she nods and then turns to Ana.

"Mommy" she said practicing.