Chapter thirty seven: A weird meeting.

A weird meeting

I've met a lot of other individuals and this is the weirdest ever. I've met a lot of girls even with the way girls think but I think I'm currently feeling so uncomfortable. I should have asked Ana to come with me. Maybe it will have been better.

"I called you to speak to you" Julia said and looked at her. The shy expression yesterday that was on her was now replaced with a very bold expression.

"That's why I'm here" I say in sort of a joke form but her expression tightens. "So?" I say and she nods taking a deep breathe before speaking.

"Have you told Hayley that I'm her mom?" she asked.

"No" I say and her eyes widen.

"Why? What are you waiting for?" she asked and I looked at her.

"Hayley is a little girl. I can't just jump around telling her that she has another mom. I already told her that she can call Ana mom. It will confuse her" I say honestly.

"Whose fault is it that she's calling Ana that?" she snapped at me. My eyes widened at her statement.

"What does that mean?" I ask trying to place my mind on what she had just implied.

"I'm her mom she should call me mother not her" she said and the way she said her made me know how much she never liked Ana.

"You went missing and she needed a mother so I gave her just that" I say massaging my forehead gently.

"It wasn't my fault I wasn't there too" she said and I looked at her. She sure looked so different.

"You know what nobody is stopping you from seeing Hayley and I will tell her as soon as the festive season is over" I say and she just widened her eyes at me.

"You want me to wait that long?" she asked in a cry voice.

"Yeah, it's not that long" I say and she just shakes her head as if to say that I'm just confused at myself.

"I know I haven't been there for her and I want to make up for that so when you tell her call me" she finished.

"Then we can work out a schedule for her to be with us" I tell and the response she gave me threw me off balance.

"Wait you don't want her to have her parents living in the same house?" she asks eyebrow raised.

"I'm marrying Ana" I tell and she laughs out loud.

"You have to think about your daughter not yourself" she said and I looked at her in utmost confusion.

"Hayley totally adores Ana so I doubt that will be a problem" I tell her and she doesn't seem too happy at it as a frown crosses her face.

"She should adore me I'm her mother" she said with a huge smile.

"She will come to when she finally knows who you are" I say.

"We will have this talk again after I have officially met Hayley" she said and I can't agree but nod. This is the weirdest meeting ever.