Chapter Twenty Five: Holiday 2

Holiday 2

"Wake up honey" I say shaking Hayley lightly. We came to Disney World yesterday and we fell asleep right away. The suite I got had two bedrooms so Ana was next door.

She stired and her eyes opened still sleepy. I lay her down so I can go wake Ana.

"Morning" I say knocking lightly on her door. "Ana?" I say again after waiting for some time.

"Ana?" I say a little louder knocking again. Still no answer. So I decide to enter and see why she hasn't answered me.

Right on the bed, she lies down with the blanket draped over her and a slight snore escaping her lips. She is deep in sleep. For some reason I calm down and relax.

Why was I paranoid where will she have gone to before? I move closer to the bed and shake her lightly. She stirs but just turns and continue sleeping.

"Ana" I whisper into her ears and she shakes a little and her eyes open little by little and then she sees me and she is in shock.

"What are you doing here" she says sitting up immediately.

"Hey don't sweat it, I just came here to wake you up" I tell her and she seems to relax.

"How long have you been here?" she ask me running her hands over her face.

"Not long" I tell her. "Get ready we will soon leave for breakfast" I tell her and she nods.

"Okay" she says as I close the door.

I move into the room to see Hayley seated on the couch. I pick her up and give her a shower and change her into new clothes before proceeding to take a shower myself.

When I get out and dress I take Hayley up to Ana's room so we can leave soon enough.

"Ana" I said knocking on the door.

"Come in" she said quickly and I entered to see her brushing her hair. "Sweetie" she said coming down to the level of Hayley to hug her. Hayley went into her hands and I just loved the sight so much.

"Morning" I hear Hayley tiny voice come out barely.

"Did you sleep well?" Ana asked her and she nodded. "Come on I will pack your hair for you" she tells her picking her up. "Why didn't you do her hair" she asked looking at me. I give her a shrug.

"Don't how to" I say planting myself on the bed.

"You have to learn, you have a daughter" she tells me glancing at me repeatedly.

"That's why you are here for me" I tell her.

"What does that mean?" she questioned raising her eyebrows.

"It means I want you to be the one that takes care of Hayley" I tell with all seriousness.

"You've got to be serious sometimes and stop kidding always" she let out in a shaky voice.

"I'm not kidding" I say laying on the bed and her eyes come to me before she glance away.

"I'm done" she announces and we all leave the room. She is wearing a white top and a jean. Her hair is tied to a very neat bun. Her makeup is minimal and I love her look.

We take our seat in one of the tables at the restaurants for the suites.

"Good morning I'm Scott and I will be taking your orders" a British man said to us. Ask me how I know. His accent.

"Let's have your breakfast special for three" I tell him and he nods and move out.

"I want us to explore today and next. I want to take all of us to somewhere else" I tell them.

"Where to" Ana said taking some blueberries that was placed before us.

"I want us to visit the town itself and go to the markets and all" I tell her taking some blueberries and giving it to Hayley.

"I didn't know a billionaire went to markets" she remarked.

"I do" I said defending myself.

"Wow" she said and took more berries to her mouth. "I'm starving" she muttered.

"You are starving?" I asked her and she nodded. "You know you are the first girl who ate before me boldly" I tell her and she snorts in reply.

"Why won't I eat before you?" she asks. "I love food and I can never ever deny myself food for any other thing in this world" she said as if it was a final decision.

"Here is your meal sir ma'am" Scott said putting down the our meal. It consisted of some bacon and omelet and some toast and coffee.

"Thank you so much" Ana said taking a plate for herself and dishing food on it. "Come on Hayley I will feed you" she gestured for Hayley to come and she went over. Ana put her on her lap and began to eat feeding her. We made jokes and small talk all through breakfast.

I paid the check and we made our way out.

"Is that you?" a familiar voice said to me. Oh my God. "Nick" she practically screamed and came over. "So nice to see you" she said hugging me tightly.

I tensed under the hug and I felt so uncomfortable at this. Ana just had to see this. "Didn't you miss me?" she asked dismantling herself from me then pouting.

"I did" I said to her. "Such a surprise to see you here" I said to her.

"And you too" she said. "I did not know you went to places like this" she told me.

"Well I brought company" I tell her gesturing to Ana and Hayley by my side. She completely ignored Ana and bent down to Hayley.

"Who is she?" she asked me and I smiled.

"My daughter" I told her.

"It's so nice to finally see you Hayley" she gave her a genuine smile. "I'm Resse" she said telling the little girl.

"Hey" Hayley said shyly. I could feel that Ana wasn't comfortable with her around.

"Resse" I say to her and she comes up. "Resse this is Ana my girlfriend" I said gesturing to Ana.

"O it's nice to meet you" Resse said with a smile.

"And you too" Ana said trying to smile but failing desperately.

"I never knew nick dated any other person after me" Resse said and Ana stiffened. She just had to bring that up.

"I know right but see where we are today" I say. "So what are you doing here?" I ask changing the topic.

"Have news on Harper Dilton being here" she said her eyes shimmering. She really lover her work.

"Then I guess we will see each other around" I tell her.

"I guess so" she said. "Call me Nick" she said finally going away.

Dun dun dun.... I smell trouble brewing in next chapter which is up today... You know I love you guys for patience you are the best.. 💞💞❤