Chapter thirty :Elena

Elena

"So I have to attend the Christmas dinner with you tomorrow?" Ana's sweet voice cuts through the phone.

"Yes Ana, it's for the damage control" I say assuring her.

"I guess I have to go then?" she sighed and I sniffled my laughter.

"I'll pick you up seven event start eight" I tell her.

"Okay then see you" she said and I nodded to myself before hanging up.

Today there is a ball party for rich associates and we decided to make a public appearance together for the first time since the incident. We had been face timing since she was so afraid of the press.

She told me that the day after the press was all over her office ground trying to get information from her and she felt so nervous about it that she did all her work from home.

I got home after the day took a shower and changed before going to pick Ana up from her house.

"So nice to see you here" Ms. Hills said when I opened the door.

"Nick" she said giving me a hug. "Just call me Ciara" she said making me laugh out loud.

"Yes ma'am... um... I mean Ciara" I said and she gave me a small laugh.

"We are going to that dinner too" she said motioning to herself.

"That's true and you look stunning by the way, I see where Ana gets her good looks from" I say trying to be as charming as possible.

"Thank you so--" she was cut of by a voice from the dinning area.

"Honey" the voice called out.

"I'm coming" she shouted back. "I better get to him. He can be a big baby sometimes" she said grinning. "Ana will be down in a minute" she said stalking away.

I sat waiting for Ana when seconds later some clicks were made on the stair way I turn to see Anita and Anika complimenting themselves.

"O Nick" Anita said as soon as she caught my eye.

"Hello twins" I address them and they smoke at me.

"O my what are gentleman. We are waiting for our dates to the dinner to get here while Nick is waiting down here for Ana" Anita said again.

"I know right and what is taking Ana so long" Anika said about to go call her when horns honked outside. "That must be our dates" she said pulling her sister out with her.

They murmured some inchorent goodbyes before leaving the house.

"Nick, I and Diego will be heading out now. Hope you don't mind waiting for her?" Ciara's voice came out.

"Not at all ma'am....um.... I mean Ciara" I said and she and Mr. Hills left the building.

What is taking her so long to come down here. I better call her.

"Hello Cinderella" I said as soon as she picked up.

"Hello Nick" she said happily.

"Someone's happy" I said and her laughter doubled.

"When are you getting here?" she asked and I smiled at her.

"I got here since that's why am calling you, everyone already left us all alone in this house" I say and she gasp.