Description

This book is a fan fiction on the Indian drama Ishqbaaaz which airs on Star Plus. I do not own any characters except the characters of:

Vikram Jaisingh

Sonakshi Vikram Jaisingh

Siddharth Jaisingh

Aryan Vikram Jaisingh

Aashima Vikram Jaisingh

Shivi Annika

Eva

Noah

Jashn (Annika's company)

Mrs Taylor

Esha 

Dennis

Sofia

Rumya Rudra Singh Oberoi

Jacob Adley

Aditya Mehta

Naina Pratap Zaveri

Only these characters are my imagination. Any other characters which will be my work will be added accordingly in the future. All other characters are owned by the show and Four Lions Productions:

Kalyani Singh Oberoi

Tej Singh Oberoi

Jhanvi Tej Singh Oberoi

Omkara Tej Singh Oberoi

Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi

Rudra Tej Singh Oberoi

Soumya Rudra Singh Oberoi

Shakti Singh Oberoi

Pinky Shakti Singh Oberoi

Shivaay Shakti Singh Oberoi

Annika

Saahil

For those who have not watched the show, here is a small summary which can help you understand the story:

Shivaay Shakti Singh Oberoi married Annika.

He was a man who believed that having a famous surname, blue blood and a huge rich background makes you a worthwhile person. She was an orphan with no surname, no blue blood and no family except a little stepbrother, whom she loved more than anything.

When he found out, he distanced himself from her, even though the unsaid feelings of love remained. To save herself from getting hurt, she left him and his family to start a new life.

Years later, they meet again. He's stuck there where she left him but she has moved on.

Will they ever find their ways back to each other?

Character Description (Not owned by me):

Kalyani Singh Oberoi- The matriarch of the Oberoi family. She firmly believes in the power of love.

Tej Singh Oberoi- A businessman with some past mistakes which almost cost him his family. A changed man now, he only wants his family to be happy now.

Jhanvi Tej Singh Oberoi- A woman who loves all the children in her family equally.

Omkara Tej Singh Oberoi- A man who once believed that truth is the greatest of all.

Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi- A woman who made Omkara believe that lies make your life spicy. She once, as disguised as a man, lied to Omkara. Never again.

Rudra Tej Singh Oberoi- The youngest Oberoi son who believed that beauty is only on the outside.

Soumya Rudra Singh Oberoi- The youngest Oberoi daughter-in-law, who with her heart, made Rudra realise that beauty is not of the body but of the soul.

Shakti Singh Oberoi- A man of principles and prayers.

Pinky Shakti Singh Oberoi- A woman who is blind with the money and prestige she has. She fails to see what makes her only son happy.

Shivaay Shakti Singh Oberoi- A man who once believed that a person is worthy only if he has a famous surname, royal blood or a rich background.

Annika- A woman with no famous surname, royal blood or a rich background who made Shivaay realise the worth of hard work and will.

--

Feel free to ask any questions!