The Secret Moon ((Part 16))

~James' POV~

The night was young and the hallways were filled with sounds of pain and pleasure, both mingling together in a way only a hell-hound could manage.

I ran my hand along the walls, savoring every step I took towards her room because tonight I was going to break her -father had given orders to leave her alone until her execution because we don't fully understand the she-hound ways yet- but I wasn't going to listened to him, and besides, what harm could she really do to me, a hound at full maturity who had full control of his phasing powers?

I slid the Iron bolt open holding her door in place and then locked it again once I was inside. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't bother locking the door behind me when indulging but I was going to do things a little different this time.

When I turned to face her I took in her restraints; she wasn't chained to a bed like the other girls were because we would not gain anything from mating with her; I had tried to tell my father that we could all have a round of fun at least, but he was a stiff and threw down my offer instantly.

Jessica's hands were chained to the middle of the ceiling but her legs had no restraints; in fact, her feet were dangling from the floor a couple inches which I doubted could be comfortable, her arms must have been in a lot of pain right now...not that I cared.

The only thing she had on was the thin underwear she had came here with. Her body was covered in blotches and bruises, some cuts and lacerations, but nothing major. She probably had sustained those injuries when we brought her in. Even though I had been the one to catch her, dad had taken the pleasure in beating her, or at least he said he had beaten her but I didn't see any signs of a beating on her, which angered me to no end because I should have been the one allowed to torture her. I was going to have to teach him a thing or two.

Her eyes were closed and her head was hanging against her body; her black hair, which covered most of her torso from my sight, was dull looking from sweat and blood. I walked over to her and slapped her upside her head. She lifted it and looked at me.

I could see her eyes were black, dark circles eloped them as well, and her skin was paled.

"I'm disappointed in you Jessica; for a hell-hound you're not very smart."

Jessica smiled weakly at me and shook her head.

"And you are?"

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked her, feeling the hairs on my body start to rise at the challenge she was throwing at me.

"Nothing." She said, her voice sounded weak, drained. "I would imagine you haven't come to take me to my death because I know your father gave you orders to stay away, so why is it that you've come today James? To gloat? You win I loose? Or did you come in here out of jealously, rivalry?"

"Why would I be jealous of you?" I scoffed at her, entertained that she thought I would be jealous of her.

"You don't know do you?" She asked, and then started laughing.

The longer she laughed the madder I got, finally I lifted my hand and slapped her across the face; that stopped all the laughter right in its tracks.

She spit blood from her mouth and then looked up at me.

"You have no idea who I am, do you?"

I looked at her, trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about.

"Stop talking in riddles you filthy bitch and just tell me what you're talking about."

She smiled at me then, revealing all her perfect teeth.