Chapter 4

Ali's POV

"You live here? Are you joking?" I ask laughing.

"No joke." Luke says while we both wait for the elevator to come down.

"Hey Luke! Sick party last night." James says pointing at him with both hands.

I turn to look at him. "You had the party? The hallway stinks because of that."

"Haha yeah." Luke says proudly.

"Nice."

The elevator opens and then we step in together.

"What room are you?" Luke asks trying to make conversation.

"118" I look up at him to see that he's smiling furiously at me.

"What?"

"120."

"Great. More of seeing you." We both exit the elevator and head down the hallway.

"C'mon I'm not that bad. I have a great personality, good hair, good taste, great parties, and I'm hot."

"Ha ha ha you can keep lying to yourself." I say unlocking my door.

"What are you anyway?" he asks.

"Human obviously." I say turning around to face him while motioning my hand to my body.

"I mean what kind of person. Are you the dark, mysterious bad girl that doesn't trust anyone?"

"What makes you think that?" I ask offended.

"Oh, I don't know. The clothes, the hair, the attitude."

"One, I just happened to wear black clothes today and yesterday. Two, dark brown hair means nothing and third of all I just don't like you."

"You'll end up liking me for sure." he says winking. I roll my eyes at his ridiculous imagination.

"What about you then? Are you the wannabe bad boy?" I ask pointing at his lip ring.

"It depends. Do you like bad boys?" Luke asks with a smirk and ends it with a wink.

"You're so full of it." I say closing my door in his face.

As I'm about to go to my bedroom my stomach growls. I stop in my tracks and remember that I have no food. I close my eyes and can't believe I'm about to do this.

I quickly run to my door and open it to see Luke two doors away from me unlocking his door. He turns his head to face me then smiles.

"Miss me already?"

I roll my eyes at him. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"You wish." I say in defense.

"What do you want?" he asks changing subjects.

"Umm. I was just wondering-" I pause and close my eyes tight, "if you have any food." I open one eye to see Luke doing a weird face.

"You have no food?"

"None."

"What do you eat all day?"

"Nothing, obviously."

"Come in." He says opening the door wide. I smile at him and close my door.

I walk in his apartment and it's the same structure as mine except he doesn't have a divider/table. He has furniture in his living room and a TV. It looks tidy, but the smell is horrible.

"Sorry about the smell. Hold on a second." He says heading into the closet. I sit down on his couch observing everything. Luke comes into the living room and sprays Febreze everywhere including the kitchen and dining room.

"I'll order pizza." Luke states getting his phone. He walks into the kitchen while ordering. I stand up and walk over to his film collection. He has all sorts of films. Humor, horror, action, mystery, and I'm surprised to see romance. All the films are organized into genres and then alphabetized.

"Pizza will be coming in 30 minutes." Luke says sitting next to me on the floor. "Want to watch one?"

"There's so many to choose from." I say amused.

"I like my films." he says proudly.

"No kidding." I stand up and sit on the couch again. "Surprise me." He smiles then puts a film in and sits next to me.

The pizza man comes after about 40 minutes and we both sit in the dining room. Luke gets us plates and we begin to eat the pepperoni pizza.

"How old are you?" I ask realizing I don't know much about him causing me to feel weird to eat in his apartment.

"17." he says grabbing another pizza.

"Are you still in high school?"

"Yeah." he explains. "You?"

"Yeah.” I say. “Transferrring to Norwest something.”

"I go there."

"Yay." I say sarcastically taking a bite out of my pizza.

"Hey, I was about to offer you rides to school, but I guess not." he says shrugging his shoulders.

"I can walk.” I say not affected.

“Really? You’re going to walk all the way to school?”

“Yeah. It’s not like walking is hard.” I say.

“I’m not going to let you walk all the way there.” He says.

“Didn’t you just say you weren’t going to offer?”

“Changed my mind.”

Author's Note-

This is my first story I’m writing on Wattpad. I hope all of you are enjoying it, though!

-Olivia (: