Chapter 40

Ali's POV

I don't know why I even bothered to come with the guys to go out. I should've just stayed at home, but then again Isabelle would just love that.

"Where's Hunter?" Calum asks as we sit down in a Starbucks in the mall.

"He should be coming soon." I say taking a sip out of my coffee.As expected Luke brought Isabelle with. They are both sitting on one of the couches while the rest of us sit at a table.

"So, why is the bimbo here?" I ask no one in particular.

"Well, here or in Sydney?" Ashton asks.

"Sydney." I respond.

"Her daddy's work was moved back here." Michael explains.

"So she saw this as an opportunity to use Luke again. Like hold him around like a purse in public to show off. Except she isn't really showing him off. She's showing off how she can make guys fall for her easily." Calum adds on.

"Why don't you guys tell him that she's using him?" I ask sipping more coffee.

"We did. He wouldn't listen. He thinks that she loved him." Ashton says.

"Does he still think that?" I ask not believing this.

"Yep. Especially because she came back. He thinks that she came back for him." Calum says.

"This is the stupidest thing I ever heard." I sigh.

"Not as stupid as how blind you and Luke are." Michael smirks.

"There's nothing going on between us!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Hey guys." Hunter says as he enters the coffee shop.

"Hey." I say as he brings a chair to our table.

"So, why am I here again?" Hunter asks.

"These idiots think that Luke and I like each other so they want to make him 'jealous' by having you here." I say rolling my eyes. I don't feel the need to lie to Hunter about why he's here.

"Oh, just leave it to me then." he says winking at me.

"You're going through with this?" Calum asks Hunter.

"Yeah, why not?" he says leaning his back at the back of his chair.

"Wait, you believe in this crap?" I ask.

"Well, he was at the restaurant the other day. It looked like he liked you," he says, "plus it would be fun."

"I like you." Calum says.

"I thought you guys didn't like him." I say.

"Yeah I thought that too." Hunter agrees.

"Well that's when we thought he was going to come in between you and Luke, but now Luke is being stupid and he needs a wakeup call." Michael answers.

"No, you guys are the ones being stupid." I say.

"You might not think he likes you, but we do. So just go with it. Remember that if this works Isabelle will be gone too." Ashton says.

"Fine."After we were all done with our coffee we started to walk around the mall. Of course Luke had Isabelle under his arm. It's obvious that she has him under her spell.

"Why don't you girls go in there when us guys go there?" Luke says pointing at a store.

"Sure!" Isabelle squeals.

"See you later." Hunter says wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me in a hug."See you." I say as we break apart from each other.

"C'mon Ali! Let's go!" Isabelle squeals once again. I hate how she's pretending to be nice to me just because Luke is here.