Chapter 31

Luke's POV

"What the hell was Ali doing here?" I ask Aaron as I go into the kitchen to wash off the whine she splashed me with.

"We bumped into each other so I invited her to come over." he says giving me a small towel to dry my face.

"Are you trying to hook up with her?" I ask a bit disgusted.

"Yeah, why?" he asks sitting on a stool.

"You can't." I blurt out.

"Why shouldn't I? She's an attractive, single women." he says putting emphasis on single.

"Because all you want is to get under her pants." I say which the truth is.

"I thought you said you didn't like her." he says offended.

"I don't!" I say putting the towel down.

"Then why is it a problem?" he asks angrily standing up.

"Because she deserves more than that!" I say frustrated.

"And what? You think you deserve her? You're not going to fight for her just like your last girlfriend. Shit, she even cheated on you because you were boring and didn't treat her right!" he says harshly to my surprise.

"I gave her everything she wanted and did everything she said! She's the one that did wrong!" I yell while grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"But you defiantly didn't fight for her." he spats.

"Just stay away from Ali." I say more calmly while letting go of his collar. I get into Ashton's car and start to find Ali. She couldn't have went far. After looking at the sides of the roads and multiple turns I finally find Ali at the side of the road.

"Ali!" I call out to her getting out of the car. She turns her head to look at me, but quickly looks away.

"Go away!" she says continuing to walk away.

"Ali, please listen to me." I say walking onto the sidewalk. She stops walking and turns around.

"Why should I?" she asks.

"You have to know what actually happened." I say more desperately than I meant. I'm only doing this for the other guys, but for some reason I feel like I want her to forgive me not only for them, but for me.

"Aaron already told me. I don't need to hear it again." she says then continues to walk.

"Wait, what did Aaron say?" I ask walking too.

"He told me that you talked shit about me then once I went to your apartment you were more than happy to tell me off." she says continuing to walk.

"Ali, stop walking away from me." I say running up to her then grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me!" she yells.

"Not until you hear me out." I say making my grip a little bit tighter so she knows I'm serious.

"Fine." she says calmly after giving up trying to let go of my grasp.

"I was drunk, ok?  I really didn't mean to say those things."

"Sure you didn't." she scoffs.

"Ali, please forgive me." I practically beg.

"Why? So you can hurt me again?" she ask harshly. I feel my chest tighten and my mind spin.

"Ali, I need you." I blurt out not thinking. She looks at me like she's trying to see if I'm joking or not. It kind of hurts that she thinks I'm joking, but I don't blame her.

"Ever since you moved in you made me feel things I never felt before. Whenever you're with me you drive me mad, but then there's those moments when we're alone and I feel like nothing else matters." I don't know why I am telling her this. But it's the truth and I knew sooner or later I would have to tell her.

"Ali, that night when we kissed. I meant it."

She looks at me like she doesn't want to believe it; like she was hoping that I was lying. But I can tell in her eyes she knows.

"You're a complete and utter ass." she says, but smiles up at me.

"Am I a big ass?" I ask smiling back down at her.