Chapter 36

Ali's POV

"Um, you four can sleep in the guest room and then us four will sleep in my room." Skylar says leading the boys to the guest room.

"My room is down the hall, so just come over if you need anything." she says as the boys enter the room. We all head into Skylar's room and she gives us all clothes to sleep in. She has a big bed, so we can all sleep on it if we sleep horizontally.

"Do you guys want soda?" Skylar asks as she puts in a film in her DVD player.

"Yeah, and popcorn." Andy says.

"Oh, and candy!" Jess cheers.

"Ok, Ali, come with me." Skylar says opening the door.

"Why me? I didn't even ask for anything." I whine.

"Well, I need help bringing the food up." she says raising both eyebrows while putting her hands on her hips.

"Fine." I sigh getting up from the bed. When we go downstairs I head to the pantry and get all the candy and chocolate I can get while Skylar starts to pop the popcorn and get bowls.

"Maybe we should bring a lot of sodas." I say opening the fridge.

"Yeah. That's a good call." Skylar says putting the popped popcorn in a bowl and putting another one in the microwave.

"Are you girls going to watch another film?" Calum asks entering the kitchen with the other boys following him.

"Yeah, care to join?" Skylar asks.

"Sure," Michael says, "That's a lot of sweets."

"Yeah. We eat a lot when we watch films." Skylar explains.

"Need help?" Luke asks me nudging me with his elbow.

"Yeah, that would be great." I say giving him chocolate to bring upstairs.

"Where do you get all of these candy?" Ashton asks picking up some skittles.

"Well, the girls come over a lot so one day we decided to go the store and get all the candy we can get our hands on. We nearly cleared out the whole candy aisle." Skylar says. Skylar and I both laughing at the memory.

"Hey, can we go swimming tomorrow?" Michael asks looking out the sliding door that leads to the backyard.

"Sure, if you want." Skylar says filling the third bowl of popcorn.We all bring up the soda, popcorn and candy upstairs and pile into Skylar's room. Michael, Andy, Skylar and Ashton sat on the bed. Me, Jess, Calum and Luke sat on the floor.

"Hey." Luke whispers sitting next to me.

"Hey." I reply. I have to hold back a smile as he gets himself comfortable next to me.

"You know, I'm a good pillow," he says with a smirk on his face, "so, if you get tired you can always lay on me."

"I'll keep that in mind." I say trying to keep my eyes on the TV.

After eating about three pounds of junk food and watching the film everyone fell asleep. I carefully stand up trying not to wake up anyone. When I stand up I try to keep in my laughter at the sight of all of them sloppily sleeping on each other with food all over them. I quickly take a picture of all of them then start to clean up.

Once I'm down stairs I put the garbage inside the trash and start to wash the bowls that we used for the popcorn. It was pretty hard to bring all the garbage downstairs so I had to stuff all the garbage in a plastic bag to bring it downstairs. They wouldn't clean it up in the morning anyways.

"Need help?" Luke asks entering the kitchen.

"I thought you were sleeping." I say.

"Yeah, I kind of tipped over and my face hit the ground." he explains.

"Oh, well you can bring trash in the garage." I say trying to contain my laughter.

"Why are you cleaning?" Luke asks as he returns from the garage.

"Well, I couldn't just let you guys sleep in a mess. Plus you guys wouldn't have cleaned in the morning anyway." I say putting the last bowl in the dishwasher to dry.

"That's true." he says. When I turn around Luke comes close to me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask as his eyes searches my face.

"I just want to do something that's been killing Me." he says just above a whisper.He inches closer to me resting his forehead against mine. We both look into each other's eyes. I'm not really sure about what's happening or what will, but all I can concentrate on is the feeling in my stomach and the way Luke is looking at me.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to." he whispers removing one of his hands around my waist and cups my cheek.

A second later he locks our lips together and tighten his grip around me. This takes me by surprise, but I don't tell him to stop. Instead I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes. My skin feels like it's on fire and my stomach is doing a hundred flips a second. I never had this feeling before. It makes me feel like I'm going to be sick, but it feels so good.

Luke pulls us apart and rests his forehead on mine once more. He licks his lips making sure to play with his lip ring then bites down. I've seen him do this a million times, but now it seems different. It seems more attractive now.

"Wow." he says.

"Wow." I repeat.