Chapter 60

Ali's POV

I got home late that night. The lights were off in the house, so I assumed that Leo and the girls were sleeping already. I get out my keys and open the door slowly so I won't wake anyone up.

"Surprise!" I hear multiple people scream.

"Holy shit!" I scream out of fright.

"Congrats on the signing, Ali!" Beth says running up to me

"Oh god, thanks guys." I smile. Everyone is here. Leo, Nikki, Paul, Skylar, Jessie, Andy, Beth, Brandon, Noah, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke.

"Go get dressed! We're going clubbing!" Skylar says excitedly.

"That's kind of illegal here in America." I laugh.

"I'm sneaking you guys in." Leo says.

"Oh, and what does the cop, Paul, have to say about this?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at Paul.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what Leo said." He says then laughs. "Go and have fun."

I smile and run upstairs to get dressed. I look in my closet to look for something, but I couldn't find anything worthy for tonight.

"Hey, Ali." Brandon says coming into my room.

"Hey." I say still looking desperately in my closet.

"I went out and bought you this." He says. I turn around and see that he has a dress in his hand. It's a black, long sleeved dress. The whole dress is laced, but has a thin layer underneath to not show anything.

"Thanks." I say gladly taking him and quickly kissing him on the cheek, as a friendly gesture.

"I have something to tell you." Brandon says like it hurts.

"Is it bad?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says. "I hate to tell you now, but you have the right to know." I nod in response for him to go on.

"I saw Noah at the diner the other day, when you were at the studio." He says nervously licking his lips.

"So?" I ask.

"With another girl." He adds in. He then takes out his phone and shows me a picture of him kissing a girl.

"Oh." I say after a few minutes of silence. I really don't know what to say. I didn't expect it at all. But at the same time, I don't feel hurt. At all.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Tonight is your night and he is just a piece of trash who doesn't know how great you are." He says grabbing my hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"I don't think that will be a problem." I say giving him a small smile.

"Hey, on the bright side," he says with a wide smile, "you have a hot famous person who has a liking to you."

"Shut up." I laugh.

"Ali?" I hear someone say. Brandon and I turn our heads towards the door to see Noah.

"I'm going two leave you alone." Brandon says. "You are so dead." Brandon whispers to Noah.

"I'm guessing Brandon told you." Noah says sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yeah. He did." I say.

"I'm really sorry, Ali." He says genuinely. "And I understand if you're mad."

"I'm not mad, but I am really surprised." I say honestly. "You know, I never would have guessed that you would cheat on me." I say.

"You obviously regret it, don't you?" I ask noticing that he winced at the word cheat.